6

Ashton's POV:
We were at dinner and while Michael, Calum, and I remained at the table Luke and Meghan went up to pay for our meal.

While they waited for the lady to come back, they were laughing and goofing around; More importantly they were flirting.

"Dude, are you gonna be okay with Luke dating your sister?" Calum asked me.

"They're going on one date and either she'll realize he's not good enough for her and they stay friends or they'll end up living happily ever after drinking margaritas and white wine." I answered." I love my sister and I want her to be happy and if Luke is willing to do that, than so be it. If he cheats on her then I'm going to have to pound on him a little bit."

"I don't think he will, Luke's a good guy." Michael said.

They walked back over with the receipt all we all got up to leave.

"Let me ask you, what do you do during our shows?" I asked Meghan as we waited outside for our Uber.

"Sometimes I sit in the dressing room, other times I stand backstage and watch. Depends on my mood and the set list." She answered." All I ever hear nowadays is your guys' music so sometimes I get sick of it."

"Awe that's how I feel about your voice." I joked. She playfully shoved me as a car pulled up to us.

We all piled in and the guy drove us back to the tour bus.

"What else should we do tonight? There's still a little bit of daylight." I asked the boys.

"Nothing, let's stay here." Calum complained as he flopped onto the couch.

"Come on! Stop being lazy!" I chuckled, shaking his legs.

"Meghan, trying to get us to do anything is a lost cause." Ashton said." We prefer doing nothing over anything."

"Except eating." Michael added.

"Lame. In that case I'm gonna go on a walk to the gas station across the street and get some m&ms." I told them. I walked off the bus and soon after Luke came out and jogged up to me.

"How far is this gas station?" He asked me. I pointed up the block to the dimly lit station." Okay good; it's not far. The weather app said it was going to rain. We should be fine though."

As we were walking Luke slipped his hand into mine." I'm sorry, is this weird?" He asked as we kept walking.

"No, it's fine." I assured him, giving his hand a small squeeze. Out of nowhere I started to feel droplets of water and before I knew it, a massive rain fell upon us. Luke and I sprinted to the gas station and by time we got there we were both soaking wet.

The guy sitting at the front desk had up stand in the doorway until we were dryer before allowing us to shop.

"What're we getting? Candy, chips?" Luke asked me as we roamed the isles.

"You can get whatever you want, I'm gonna go take a look around." I said. It had slipped my mind when I left that milk chocolate contained milk and therefore is not vegan. Some stores sell certain chocolate made with soy milk but I doubted a gas station somewhere in Irvine had them.

"Any luck?" Luke asked, creeping up behind me.

"No. It's okay I still have ice cream back at the bus." I answered. Luke paid for his stuff as I stood by the door looking at the rain.

"It's really coming down out there." I said to Luke." I'm not sure I wanna walk back to the bus."

"We might not have a choice. How else are we gonna get back? I only had that five with me." He replied." We might have to risk it besides it's only rain."