25

Luke's POV:
"Come on, let's get this over with." I said to the boys when I walked into their hotel room. Tonight was the party Capitol Records was hosting for our album and tour and I can truly say I've never been less excited for something before.

"Okay, Okay. Be careful tonight, Izzy is going to be there." Ashton told me.

"Really? Why?" I groaned.

"She's my date. Unlike you, I don't have to hide a publicity girlfriend from mine." Ashton snapped.

"Are you sure you can handle tonight? There's going to be press everywhere." Calum asked as he finished getting ready.

"Yeah. I'll just stay close with you guys and any picture they want with her, we'll all have to take." I explained." And then after John's speech and whatnot, I'll duck out early."

"Solid." Michael said. Once everyone was ready we went downstairs to the Uber I came in.

"Other than missing tonight, how has your visit with Meghan been?" Ashton asked me.

I thought back on these past few days since we got here. Over the weekend much of what we did was stay in and spend time together. Sunday afternoon up until she had to go to bed, we laid in her bed and went through all her photo albums.

Monday:
"You didn't have to cook for me." Meghan said when she came downstairs. Tonight her roommates were out which meant that maybe we can get some alone time and pick up where we left off the a few night before.

Also because I felt bad that for most of her day she had to go to school. During lunch she comes home and after school we get to be together but for eight hours she's out of the house and I'm left with her roommates.

"All you Do is cook so I thought you deserved a break." I replied. I lifted the lid to the pot and revealed two meatless sausages boiling in hot water." Vegan hotdogs with cauliflower."

"Sounds good. Is that all you could find in the fridge?"

"Other than the many boxes of cookies and cookie dough, yes." I told her." Plus that six pack of diet cokes outside in the garage fridge."

"Yeah, the boys and I really need to go shopping." She said." But I appreciate you cooking."

When dinner was finished, I made her hotdog and served the cauliflower before sitting down with her to eat. I waited for her to take a bite because this was the first time I've cooked something that wasn't a microwave dinner.

"That's really good." She said after taking a bite of the hotdog. I smiled and proceeded to eat my food.

During dinner her phone started ringing so she had to get up and leave to answer it.

"Yes we're fine, we're eating dinner." She said into the phone when she sat back down." No we don't need you to bring anything home...love you too,  see you when you get home."

"Who was that?" I asked when the call ended.

"Just jack calling to make sure we aren't doing anything "inappropriate" as Sammy puts it." Meghan answered." They're at some restaurant in Beverly Hills and wanted to know if we wanted anything."

"They went all the way to Beverly Hills for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah. They're at dinner with Jack's girlfriends parents so they met them half way." She explained. When we finished dinner, Meghan washed the dishes as I tried to find a movie we could watch.

"What about Dirty Grandpa?" I asked from the living room.

"Do we have the Princess Bride?" She asked. I looked through the shelf and found it way in the back. I put it in the DVD player and sat down in one of the recliners. When the movie started she came over and sat in the chair with me.