Chapter 9

QOTD: do you have any passions or hobbies?

"Do you always flirt with old men?" Kyler asked, seeming amused after Chet told him I was talking up Paul for a generous tip

"Only when I want something."

Chet leaned forward from his place on the carpet to grab his drink. "It was so impressive. He just handed him 20 dollars for no reason."

"It's cause you're pretty, old men like that."

The compliment from Kyler was nice, I liked it. But I'd like if he said he wanted to fuck me instead, it would make this process a whole lot easier. "Maybe they just fetishize asians."

Kyler titled his head towards me and gave me a slow once over. Finally, his eyes flicked up to mine. "Probably both."

My lips twitched up. "Maybe."

Being around the two of them together was more casual than the first two times I was here. Kyler was more familiar now and Chet and I were more than friendly. Still, it's hard to tell if two men who like each other like you too.

Now that I'd come to the firm conclusion that yeah, they definitely like each other, it was a lot more obvious. With the way they silently gravitated towards each and could easily finish each other sentences, it was becoming more and more apparent.

Was I confident that Chet liked me? Definitely, I just wasn't sure if he held Kyler on a much larger pedestal than me or not.

Whether the gap between us was large or not, I didn't really give a fuck. As long as Chet's at least a little interested, I can work with that. Because he's cute and I like him more and more everyday.

I could give up without facing any real repercussions. Neither of them are part of my daily life to the point where I can't avoid them, it would be easy to stop answering Chet's texts.

I'm confident he'd forget about me within weeks and him and Kyler would eventually start going out.

I'm a little selfish though, and I want him. So if I need to fuck with their relationship a little to fit myself in there, I would happily do so.

"Huh?" Chet's head bumped into my thighs when he looked up. He's been sitting between my legs ever since he sat down, yet I only just noticed that I was petting his hair.

Instead of stopping, I scratched behind his ears and enjoyed the way they flattened. "Nothing."

____

It was a little expected, but I was still surprised when Chet basically knocked out after two beers. He insisted on drinking with Kyler and I even after we both told him not to.

His nose wrinkled with each sip he took but he still proudly finished each one.

Later into the night, when Chet was snoring on the couch and Sammy was curled up on his chest, Kyler started to clean up the small mess we made. "He really sucks at drinking."