Chapter 13

QOTD: how many stories do you have in your library? i have three and they're all mine 🗿

As I shimmied into my jeans, Kyler watched me lazily from his place on the bed. Chet was knocked out beside him, still completely naked but with a blanket draped over him.

I eyed him for a moment. "It's Thursday, you don't have work?"

"Later." He waved off. "I'm closing."

"Ah~ I'm opening." After throwing a shirt that didn't belong to me on, I deemed myself ready enough to at least walk out of their apartment building, into mine, and change into my work clothes. "He's fine by himself, right?"

"Yeah, he usually handles his heats himself."

"That's good," I mumbled while attempting to fix my hair in Chet's mirror, "my ass is sore."

"My dick might chafe."

"Hybrid's fuck a lot more than I thought they would, even in heat."

He hummed in agreement and checked his phone. "Good thing there's two of us."

"Yeah." After giving myself one last once over, I finally accepted that I'm gonna have to walk out of here looking like I was just fucked into the new year. "How bad do I look right now?"

"Bad?" His eyes flicked over to me, once I presented myself, and gave me a casual once over. "You look hot but you also look like you just had a threesome."

I'll take that. "Thanks."

He laughed unsurely. "Yeah?"

I picked at the shirt I was wearing while getting ready to leave. "Is this yours or Chet's? Mine has cum on it."

"Uh-" he looked at it, "mine but Chet was wearing it."

I only hummed in response and slid my shoes on. "I'll give it back later."

"Alright."

"See you."

Just after I closed the bedroom door, I stopped with my hand still on the knob. This feels kinda one night standish, huh? I mean, it kind of is but..

Cracking the door open again, I saw him tilt his head towards me in question. "You want, like, a kiss or something?"

His lips twitched up and he was already getting up. "Sure."

When Kyler was close enough, he reached out and slid both hands around my neck so he was cupping my nape. Seeing him have to bend down had my mind going almost blank.

Fuck- big guys are so cute.

With my hands loosely gripping his forearms, I couldn't help but squeeze. Nice.

It was a little more than a kiss but eventually we were pulling away. My neck felt cold without his touch and it took everything in me not to call out of work, push him down, and sit on his face.