Chapter 30

QOTD: favorite color combo?

There was something impressive about Rylan's will to act casual, even as Kyler pressed kiss after kiss against his neck

"You're warm." He mumbled, eyes unfocused on the movie. Kyler was a heavy but comfortable weight on top of him.

Kyler grinned, lips spreading wide against Rylan's skin. He was reminded of his other boyfriend and suddenly missed him more. "Chet says that a lot."

"You should be cold." Rylan sounded as if he was complaining, but his hands slid under Kyler's shirt. "It's winter." He was even warmer there, skin almost hot against his palms.

"You're not that cold."

"Cause you're laying on top of me."

The movie playing in the background barely registered in their ears. All Rylan could hear was Kyler's soft breathing and even softer kisses. Open mouthed, Kyler's lips dragged down and sucked just above his collar bone, where his neck dipped in.

Kyler's hair spilled down in a mess of silky strands and scented oils. It tickled Rylan's shoulders and was soft to touch. Well taken care of, Rylan thought as he combed the strands back. They fell into place right after and he repeated the movement over and over until Kyler shivered.

His other hand was warm under Kyler's shirt, running up and down his side slowly, almost teasing him.

Kyler was always warm. Rylan wondered how and if he'd still feel this warm with all his clothes off, preferably on the floor. Curious to find out, his hand lightly tugged the hem.

Kyler got the message. Leaning up, he pulled his shirt over his head and set it aside. Rylan wasn't sure if he'd stay this warm the entire time, but he felt warm just looking at him. Though, that might've been his arousal.

Rylan, still pressed to the bed, reached forward and ran his fingers over his torso. His eyes filtered up and met Kyler's, they were dark and heavy as they stared. He felt like he was being taken apart with those eyes, and liked it. He liked it a lot.

Rylan's fingers pressed into his lower stomach, just beside his hip. He was curious and almost thought his assumption was wrong, "What's this?" He traced the thin lines until Kyler answered him.

"A tattoo."

His fingers paused. "It looks like a stick and poke."

"It might as well be."

Rylan continued tracing the three small lines, they were almost indistinguishable and faded. "I've never noticed it before." His eyes trailed up. "I should pay more attention."