Chapter 18

guys it's like day three of dating, i can't have rylan pull out all the stops at once for kinky stuff 😫

QOTD: what's your favorite type of weather?

Kyler was, apparently, very good at multitasking

It was impressive to feel him slide his fingers deeper inside of me all while keeping Chet's constant need for attention at bay.

My lip was caught between my teeth, trying to stay quiet, as I watched them make out. Kyler's hair was fanned out over my pillow with his head tilted up to kiss Chet.

It wasn't the most comfortable position for Chet to lean down like that, but he was more than happy.

I, on the other hand, felt more than comfortable while straddling Kyler's torso. It gave me an eyeful to look at while he prepped my ass for his cock.

I felt stretched enough a little while ago but his fingers were long and hitting all the right places, I couldn't be bothered to tell him to stop.

His movements weren't rushed at all, seeming even slow. He was gentle when he slid two fingers past my rim and even gentler when he spread those two fingers apart. It felt like he was fingering me to give me pleasure rather than to prep me but I was hardly complaining.

He knew exactly where and how to touch my prostate and if I thought that was orgasm worthy in itself, he knew when to stop.

As much as I liked giving overstimulation, I wasn't the biggest fan of receiving it. As if knowing this, he rubbed my prostate just enough to leave me breathless but not enough to have me shying away from his touch.

Kyler pressed a last kiss to Chet's lips before tilting his head back to me. I felt his fingers pull out a moment later before he rubbed my rim slowly. "You good?"

"Mhm." Before I could reach for the condom and put it on him, he was doing it first. I wanted to protest but my words quickly died in my throat when he sat up and slid his arms around my waist to grab his cock.

I was reminded again about our size difference when we were basically pressed together and saw that his shoulders were much wider. Big guys are so.. His arms momentarily held me hostage while he slid the condom down his dick before letting it rest against my ass again.

Unlike Chet, he wasn't shy about groping me. He took when he wanted and in this case, it was my ass. Looking like that, he can have whatever the fuck he wants from me. Considering how much he stared at it, holding my ass must've finally felt rewarding.

I could relate. All those daydreams I've had about him fucking me prepared me for what's about to happen.

When I felt his tip slide past my rim, I only wanted to push down and take the entire thing. When he was close to bottoming out, I was quickly rethinking my decisions.