Chapter 6

this chapter switched pov's 3 times sorry lmao. this is why i like writing it 3rd person pov but y'all wanted first 😩

it goes from rylan, chet, and then to rylan again

"He called your dick cute?" Lucas finally gasped out, having been choking on his laughter since I told him a minute ago

"He called your dick cute?" Lucas finally gasped out, having been choking on his laughter since I told him a minute ago. He even slid off the couch during his little fit.

"He called my fucking dick cute."

"Dude-" Lucas seemed to think this was the funniest fucking thing he's ever heard, "I can't believe he called your dick small to your face."

I bristled. "It's not small."

He found this even funnier. "Alright, Rylan."

"Fuck you, it's not."

"Please stop, my stomach hurts. It hurts to laugh."

"You're an asshole. I'm glad you're moving out."

"Awe~ Don't be like that. I know you're gonna miss me."

"Miss you? I see you way too fucking much."

"I'll probably see you just as much when I move out, huh~? You'll probably go over there every night for sex."

"Fuck off."

"I bet Kyler knows you wanna bang him. That's gonna be awkward when you start dating his roomie." Lucas picked himself off the floor and dropped back on the couch. "But how big are you? You can be honest. 3? 4?"

"You wanna find out?" I gave him a very flirtatious look that he rolled his eyes at.

"You're really hot and everything but I'm still straight."

"That doesn't sound very straight of you." I kicked my foot out just to kick his off the coffee table and he let it drop to the floor with another roll of his eyes.

"You have a gaydar or whatever, right?"

"I just assume everyone's gay."

"Okay, anyways- When you look at Kyler, do you get any gay vibes?"

"Oh yeah, he's a major gay." I nodded and he made a thoughtful noise. "I could tell right away."

"Really? I thought he'd be straight for sure."

I shrugged and reached onto the coffee table for my phone. "He was staring at my ass so I just assumed."

"Oh? You didn't tell me he wanted to bang you too."God, I wish.

"Who knows~"

I ignored him after that, right after he started thrusting his hips up, surely to mimic Kyler fucking me. He's a child. Instead of giving him the attention he wanted, I let my eyes skim over a text from Chet.