Chapter 15

QOTD: what's your favorite tiktok trend?

When there was a knock on our door, Lucas got up from the couch with a muted groan and slowly dragged himself to his room

When there was a knock on our door, Lucas got up from the couch with a muted groan and slowly dragged himself to his room. "If you fuck, please be a medium loud."

"Alright." Kyler agreed.

Medium loud?

As soon as I opened the door, there was suddenly an overwhelming urge to pick Rylan up and squeeze him. He looks so small and soft. "Hey." He greeted with a smile. When a pair of arms loosely slung around my shoulders, his smile widened when he saw Kyler too.

"You look cute." Kyler complimented because yes, he looks very, very cute.

I've never seen him in such a casual outfit before. "Ah," he looked down as if realizing what he was wearing himself, "I wore something old because I thought it might get messy. I'm pretty sure this is my dads shirt." He stepped inside. "I'll look hot next time."

Next time, my tail started wagging.

"You look hot all the time, don't worry." Kyler's arms slid off me after the door was clicked shut.

Before so I could stop myself, "You look really pretty." I blurted out a little too fast and loud.

Rylan seemed surprised for a moment before his eyes crinkled with a smile. "Thank you." He has a really nice smile. Instead of accidentally blurting something else out, I nodded silently.

While he went to put his shoes on our shoe rack, Kyler cupped my neck and ruffled the hairs tickling my nape. "You nervous?"

Nodding bashfully, "It's already hard being around you all the time but now I'm around two people I like so I'm a lot more nervous." I mumbled, silently hoping Rylan wouldn't hear.

"Just relax, it'll be fine." He smoothed my hair out and let his arm drop back to his side. Immediately, I missed his touch.

_____

Kyler and Rylan get along a lot better than I originally thought. I knew they were interested in each other but I wasn't sure how far that interest went past sexually. It turns out, it's a lot.

Kyler made it seem like he might've only been interested in Rylan for my sake but watching him laugh at something Rylan said made me think otherwise.

He only smiles at me like that.

Watching them interact was more interesting than I thought it'd be. It was like seeing your two favorite things that usually would have nothing to do with each other come together and it turning out surprisingly well.

Usually, it was Rylan and I talking while Kyler stayed for a few minutes and eventually left us alone. Now, it was the three of us openly talking with knowledge that we all like each other.