Chapter 12

there's no mpreg in this universe

i'm gonna respond to comments later i promise <3 gotta do my hw 🙄✋🏽 i really appreciate them tho, thanks sm.

QOTD: what's something you really like?

As usual, Lucas finds a way to ruin things

"Just leave." I deadpanned for the third time.

"This is my house." He was clearly amused by my sudden appearance and my urgency to have him gone. "Did you even try to dry your hair? It's still wet."

"It's damp at best." I brushed off, knowing it would be completely dry in a few minutes. "Do you know how fast I had to shove a douche up my ass? Sorry I wasn't really worried about my hair."

He finally pushed himself out the apartment's doorway and welcomed me in with a wave of his hand. "So you want me to stay at my old place tonight?"

"You can just say my place," I rolled my eyes after I was inside, "but yeah."

"What if I don't want to?"

"You're more than welcome to listen to me cum, I don't mind."

"You're disgusting."

"I'll show you how disgusting I can get-"

"Alright, alright." He stopped me before I could go too in detail. "I'll leave~ I have a bag already packed and everything."

"Why do you have to make everything difficult?"

He shrugged and swiped his backpack off their couch. "So," he wiggled his eyebrows, "what do you think?"

"Of what?"

"My place."

"I've been here before."

"I don't care, humor me. What do you think?"

"I'd like it a lot more if you weren't here."

He made a noise of disagreement and looked like he was finally leaving. "I'm gonna jerk off in your bed."

"Think about me."

He blew me a kiss that I properly rejected before he was swinging the door shut and he was gone.

Fucking finally.

When Kyler texted me that Chet was in heat and suggested that the two of us help him, my mind went blank.

I did tell him to text me but I hadn't expected it to be so soon and about that. Though, I was hardly complaining. The only things I could complain about were my rushed shower and how I had to make use of my quick douching skills.