Chapter 3

QOTD: if you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would it be 👁👄👁

Lucas tapped me under the counter for the second time. I ignored it again and nodded along to what Paul was saying, pretty smile happily displayed and fake laugher following right behind.

He was going on and on about some trip he took recently and just how wonderful the grass was for golfing. I couldn't give less of a fuck about how rich white men spent their free time but he was a regular and he tipped well.

So, if I needed to stand here and flash him a pretty smile while showing a little skin, I would happily do so.

I saw his eyes dart down again, trying to secretly look at my exposed chest that was barely covered by the silk vest that quickly became unbuttoned when I hit the two hour mark of my shift.

Every now and then, his eyes would dip lower, as if he could magically see through the bar. Unfortunately for him, I was wearing pants. Though, they were the standard black skinny jeans that all the male bartenders had to wear, so he wasn't too unlucky.

They clung onto our bodies tightly, basically a second skin, and they were a bitch to get off. Especially when I was trying to get a quickie.

Some nights, I dressed more modestly, but it wasn't usually up to me. When my general manager noticed that I didn't mind showing skin, unlike Lucas, they assigned me outfits that displayed as much as possible.

Luckily for Paul, tonight happened to be a night where I showed more skin. Lucas even had his shirt unbuttoned and I could see his dick print. His bow tie, that matched mine, was loose around his neck and about to fall off.

When Paul's hand slowly creeped over to mine and tickled my fingers, I had to simply ignore it and continued smiling. He tips well, he tips well, he tips so well that I can buy that necklace I've been wanting for weeks.

"It sucks that I can't come more, you guys make the best margaritas." He squeezed my fingers, but wasn't bold enough to grab my whole hand. "And the service is really good."

I didn't dislike him by any means, I'd just rather be doing anything else than talking to him. He was honestly pretty sweet but he definitely had some weird fetish for younger guys. I'm not sure 25 qualifies for that but he's considerably older so I'll say it does.

When he gets talking, it's like he never stops. To be fair, he involved me in the conversation as much as possible. Asking me about my day, how my family's doing, if my job is treating me well, anything that comes to his mind.

It was sweet sometimes, but there were other people to serve and I couldn't when he went on for so long which meant less tips. I couldn't rely on my hourly pay since it was so low, we all relied on the tips we made.