CHAPTER 59: THAT'S ALRIGHT

A/N: I strongly suggest that you listen to the attached song after reading this chapter. Minhyuk's voice here is just *chef's kiss*

Day by day, my friends kept on coming to our house to check on me.

Lisa, Rosie, and Jennie decided to sleepover in my room for one night. Yoongi, JK, Taehyung, and Hoseok came and brought their dogs for us to play with. Jinyoung, Jimin, JB, and Jackson played online with me and my brothers. Minhyuk's friends even contacted me and invited me to Hyungwon's gig - without Minhyuk, of course - but I declined so instead, that night, they had someone deliver two buckets of chicken to our house with a note apologizing for what their friend did to me.

On a Saturday, Taehyung came over by himself. He brought ice cream and chips for us to eat as we watched another anime series in the living room. For today, we started watching The Promised Neverland.

After finishing my ice cream, I faced Taehyung. "How's So Hyun?"

Taehyung groaned. "Should you really ask me about So Hyun every time I come over?" I nodded. There's nothing wrong with asking about his girlfriend, right? He sighed. "She's doing fine. She doesn't want to enroll for the first semester but she'll try for the second sem. She wants to make sure she's stable when she gets back."

"She sounds better than before." I smiled, kinda proud of So Hyun. "How's your relationship with her then?" I nudged his side with a teasing smile.

He moved away with a cringing face. "We already broke up last month, Soo."

I stared at him, not expecting his response. "What?!"

"I asked her to let go of me." Taehyung said. "It's not healthy for her to depend her happiness on me. Thankfully, she finally understood. We're just friends now and her therapy ended... two weeks ago?" He looked unsure but then nodded, "Yeah. It was two weeks ago."

"Those sessions..." I trailed, "Minhyuk was the one paying for it. Yes?"

Taehyung nodded again. "Hyung did it for us." I looked back at the tv, suddenly feeling down. I shouldn't have brought him up. "He'll have his Japanese album by the end of the year then have a Japanese tour next year. He also got an offer to join an event next year, he'll be with other rookie idols."

"Good for him." I simply said. "He'll be so busy, it's good we broke up."

"We need a new topic to talk about." Taehyung suggested. "We shouldn't talk about our exes already."

I smiled weakly with a nod. "Yeah, this should be the last time we'll talk about your brother and your ex." Agreeing, Taehyung gave me a thumbs up and grin before we proceeded to watch the anime currently playing on the television.

Taehyung went home after eating dinner with me and my brothers. Mom was still at work while dad went out to pick her up. It was already 7 in the evening when he left and I was in my room playing with Dalgom when someone knocked on my door.

"It's open!" I said.

Jin opened the door and poked his head in. "You have a visitor downstairs." I let go of Dalgom, slowly standing up. "It's not who you think. Just go down."

I sighed in relief. "Dalgom, come on. Let's continue playing downstairs."

I was expecting one of the girls, Kihyun, or JK to greet me in the living room. However, the girl sitting on the couch was completely not in my list of expected visitors.

"So Hyun?" I placed Dalgom down and approached her. "Are you looking for Taehyung? He already went home."

She shook her head. "I want to talk to you."