CHAPTER 17: SWIM

The first weekend after school ended, my brothers - and by brothers, I meant all four of them - and I were all gathered in the living room to check our belongings.

Mom got in the living room after a while, holding her wallet. She gave Jin some pocket money for gas. "Seokjin, I know I always remind you of this but please take care of your siblings, alright? You too." She sighed. "You shouldn't even be going out before your graduation! You know what people say about going out before graduation."

"Relax, mom. Nothing bad is going to happen to us. I'm taking full responsibility for these idiots. I won't let them leave my side." Jin assured mom.

We managed to convince mom to let us go. Even when Soobin and Beomgyu aren't officially invited, the two were the most excited one in the car. Beomgyu was the first one to play songs in the speaker.

Since Jennie and Taehyung were the only ones living close to ours, Jin fetched the cousins in The Manor so as not to bother Mr. Ko driving back and forth just for them.

Jennie sat beside me first so I was in between her and the door. Taehyung didn't complain though, to my disappointment.

It was already 10 in the morning when we arrived at the resort. The Park siblings, together with Hoseok, JK, and Lisa were in a car driven by Yoongi. The dance club members all were inside a van owned by Chanyeol's uncle.

My friends and I, except for the drivers of the other two cars, were greeted by Yoongi's grandmother with a welcoming smile. She was waiting for Yoongi to meet her at the entrance of their rest house, although this is where she chose to live the rest of her life.

"Ah, my grandson!" She hugged Yoongi real tight until our friend looked paler than usual.

Surprisingly, Yoongi didn't complain. He let his grandmother savor the moment and even smiled at her after the hug. "How are you, halmeoni?"

"I'm good. I was excited to hear the news from your mother." she said with a big smile, "I was even expecting that you'll bring more friends."

Yoongi glanced at us shyly. "You haven't met them yet, right?"

"I've only met that wide shouldered friend of yours..." Halmeoni said, looking like she's trying to remember a name, "That funny guy. The good-looking one."

My brother, the most confident one, finally caught up with us and stretched his hand out to halmeoni. "I believe you're talking about me, halmeoni. I'm worldwide handsome, Jin."

"Yes! Jin! Seokjin, right?" Jin nodded. "Do you have girlfriends now? It's been half a year since I saw you with my grandson."

Jin and Yoongi's ears suddenly turned red with the sudden question. "We don't have time for that yet, halmeoni."

"Why?" she asked, "You have lots of pretty girls here with you. Yoongi, why don't you introduce your friends in the living room."

Halmeoni guided us inside the house and let us choose our seats in the living room. Once we're all comfortable, although the other boys need to sit on the floor, Yoongi started introducing us one by one.

"So, you've already met Seokjin. These are his siblings, the one wearing a sleeveless is Namjoon. The other dimpled guy is Soobin, the youngest is Beomgyu. That brat over there is Jisoo. The one who looks like Seokjin, you see the resemblance halmeoni? They're both average looking, if you ask me."

The rest snickered while me and Jin protested at the same time. "We're all above you in terms of visuals, you know."

I really thought Jin would only defend himself so I said, "I don't look like Jin!"