CHAPTER 66: YOU ARE

TAEHYUNG

It was a Tuesday when the most unforgettable moment of my life happened.

We were inside a small apartment room filming the second to the last episode - the very episode wherein Seung-Hee, Jisoo's character, will propose to my character. Lisa specifically wanted Jisoo's character to be one of those who likes to break norms and also a person who loves to take risks.

Before that, however, we have to shoot one kissing scene - and I'm not talking about a kiss on the cheeks, nose, or forehead like we did in the past episodes. This is something we've never done before.

"Now kiss." Jungkook giggled after saying that.

I know for sure that some of the crew were smiling at Jungkook's behavior, and that they're questioning why this Director of them was acting like a teenager.

Before the filming of this scene, we already talked about how we're going to execute it. Talk. Just talked. I gave her a heads up that I never kissed anyone before and what Jisoo replied appalled me.

"So how many times should we take that scene?" She chuckled.

"Jisoo, I'm serious." I frowned. "I don't think Jungkook has any experience with kissing either. How will he know we kissed right?"

"You seriously think that Jungkook doesn't have any experience yet?"

I gasped. "He has?"

"With that face? He probably had tons of experiences."

"Don't judge a person just because he looks good." I said.

"Want to bet?"

A bet? Jennie and Jimin really influenced Jisoo big time. "Sure. What's the loser going to do?"

She smirked. "Loser will be the one to confess about our relationship to the public."

I scoffed. "That's easy."

"- during an awards show."

"And what if none of us win?"

"That's more challenging, isn't it?"

"Should we really reveal our relationship?" She raised an eyebrow. "I meant, are you ready for the consequences after that?"

"Of course. Relationships between actors are kinda easier to manage than idols'. Some people don't really care about an actor's relationship unless they're really that famous. I bet we wouldn't even make it to the headlines."

"You're underestimating our name, Jisoo." I shook my head while smiling. "But okay. I'll win this one, anyway."

Now already on the spot, I acted professional.

"Let's just enjoy this night. We've been busy with work lately." I said, in character. Jisoo nodded before hugging me.

Peering at me, she said, "Should we watch a movie?"

"No. I prefer something else for us to do." I leaned closer, enough for the tips of our noses to touch. "May I?"

Jisoo smiled at me. Without another word, her lips met mine.

The kiss was slow at first, until Jisoo's hand curled into my hair and tightened. Without thinking further, I kissed her deeper and bit her lower lip. Once she opened her mouth, my tongue pressed against hers.

It was an unfamiliar sensation yet the feeling of excitement got the best of me. What's surprising was that I could feel Jisoo getting into the scene as much as I did.