CHAPTER 65: SNOWFLOWER

TAEHYUNG

First and foremost, I did not expect to see Yoongi hyung here, of all places and timing. Why is he here? And why isn't he wearing something to hide his face? 

"Yoongi?" Jisoo said when he stopped in front of us. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Seokjin." Yoongi said. "He said I should wait here."

Jisoo and I exchanged looks.

Jin and... Yoongi? No. Way.

"You're.. waiting for my brother?"

Yoongi nodded. "Rosie and Lisa too."

"Oh." Jisoo glanced at me. "Rosie and Lisa."

"Why?" Yoongi asked. "Did Jin tell you about something?"

"Hyung, we know you're hiding something from us." I confessed.

Yoongi's eyes widened. "Jin told you?!"

"Yeah. So," Jisoo said and elbowed Yoongi's side. "Lisa, huh?"

Right on time, Lisa arrived, her arm linked with another girl's, Roseanne. "Jisoo unnie?"

Yoongi and Lisa's eyes met. I smirked. "We finally caught them."

"What's going on?" Roseanne said.

"Seokjin said we should meet him here." Jisoo answered. "You're having a double date without us?" she placed a hand over her chest, acting hurt.

"That's why it's called a double date." Yoongi's savage mouth blurted out. "If we invited you, it wouldn't be called a double date."

"Why, you-" Jisoo was about to throw hands but I stood in between them.

"So Jin already told you about us?" We both nodded. "Sorry. I was the one who asked him to keep it a secret. Please don't be mad at him."

Jisoo looked at Yoongi, waiting for his excuse.

"Lisa and I just started dating a month ago. Thought we'd keep it a secret from the others since you're all so busy." he explained.

"But why does Jungkook know about it?" I asked.

Jisoo gasped. "He knew?!" I nodded.

"He's my best friend." Roseanne said. "I can't keep secrets from him."

I snuck a glance at Jisoo to see her reaction but she just nodded slowly. Damn. Am I in trouble again? Did she remember me lying to her before?

"Where's my brother then?" she asked instead.

"On the way." Rosie checked her phone. "Wait." She frowned. "He said he couldn't make it. His manager said he needs to get back to their company as soon as possible." She placed her phone back in her bag. "No Seokjin for today."

Jisoo pouted and pulled Roseanne beside her. "I'll be the substitute. What did you guys plan on doing today?"

"Stroll around then dinner." Yoongi said.

"Hey, what about me?" I whined, looking directly at Jisoo. My date just left me with Park Roseanne.

"What about you?" Lisa asked. "Are you two in a relationship too?"

I frowned. "No."

"Can I just stay with Rosie this time? Jin disappointed both of us today. I thought he'd be here too." Jisoo said. Defeated, I nodded. She giggled at my response. "Thanks!"