✯ Love story - Ennotana ✯

One-shot requested by Dachshund_Games

Based off the song "Love story" by Taylor swift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u12XQ50wy4

✯✯✯

It was ten years ago. Ten years ago on that fateful day when Ennoshita fell into those stormy grey eyes of his Romeo.

Ryunosuke Tanaka. Younger brother to the famous Saeko Tanaka, the heir to a famous trading company. While his older sister was well known, Ryunosuke was not so well known, holding in his older sister's shadow.

None of this mattered to Ennoshita.

It was a loud night, having been forced to go to a ball where huge company CEO's would meet, the sleepy-eyed male wasn't too big on the idea, especially having it held at his fathers home while his room was conveniently taken. He was the son of a millionaire who happened to make his money with his wealthy trading company.

After walking around, flashing small and plastic smiles to the many people who were drinking fine wine and champagne, dramatically dressed in suits and ball gowns, Ennoshita had somehow made his way out onto a balcony that overlooks the gardens that stretched across his view.

Then he saw him.

The man was just standing there, taking in the surrounding gardens. As if he knew someone was watching, the bald man turned towards the balcony where Ennoshita was perched.

Time stopped as their eyes connected. The man's stormy grey eyes shone in the house lights, making him seem so mature and elegant.

Their moment was broken when the man stood up, briskly making his way towards the house like he was in some sort of hurry.

The dark brown haired male closed his eyes in an attempt to see those romantic eyes one more time. Even in the light, they had seemed dull and lifeless, but Ennoshita could have sworn for a second, at least a brief second when their eyes connected, those shadowy orbs of his had flickered to life, like lighting in clouds.

Soft clicks of shoes bought the male back to the sad reality of the ball being held downstairs.

"H-hey" a calm voice stuttered out from behind the sleepy-eyed male.

Turning around, Ennoshita felt his face flush with a rosy blush as he realised who was standing there. That bald man from the gardens with those stormy yet romantic grey eyes.

"Hi," silence ensued the pair like they were both waiting for each other to make the first move.

"I'm Tanaka, Ryunosuke to be exact" the now known 'Tanaka' sheepishly said, waiting for a reply.

"I'm Chikara Ennoshita, nice to meet you" he flashed a subtle smile, his first real one this night.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing out here by yourself," the bald male said with a small laugh.

Before the pair knew it, hours had passed as the clock struck midnight, yet the couple couldn't care less. They were too engrossed in slow dancing with each other, Tanaka leading the shorter male to the slow and rhythmic tune that was coming from the ballroom.

"Ryu, RYU-" a small gasp escaped Saeko's lips as she dramatically turned the corner, her eyes laying on her brother dancing with the heir to the company of the competition.
"Ryu," she stood in the entrance to the balcony, flabbergasted.

"S-Saeko" the bald male stopped in his tracks, whipping his head around to come face to face with his older sister "I-I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize, as long as you're happy" her voice was calm yet rushed around the edges "But his parents might not be too happy" she gestured to Ennoshita who was still standing in shock, gripping onto the bald man's arm.