✤ 12 days of Christmas - Tsukiyama ✤

Tsukishima may be a bit OOC in this, I find him very hard to write =w=

-J

✤ ✤ ✤

The first day of Christmas

Monday, 14th December

✤ ✤ ✤

Wasn't it a few months early to be valentines?

That was the first thought that had crossed Tsukishima's mind as he stared at the velvet red rose as he twirled it between his index finger and thumb. It had been a small present, someone had given to his mum to give to him, they even went as far as to label the flower with his name.

Groaning as he got up to leave his room, the middle blocker slowly trudged down the stairs to fetch a glass and some water. After all, he didn't want such a beautiful gift to go to waste after all.

✤ ✤ ✤

The second day of Christmas

Tuesday, 15th December

✤ ✤ ✤

A small knock awoke the blonde from his slumber. Thinking whoever was at the door would just leave, Tsukishima ignored the constant rapping on the door and simply pulled the duvets further over his shoulders.

As the rapping continued, an angry groan came from the middle blocker as he got out of bed, being hit with the fresh and cool winter air. To his dismay, a snowstorm had passed the previous night and he had forgotten to turn his heater on. What a great start to his morning.

The soft pad of his sock-covered feet going down the stairs filled the house as Tsukishima went to answer the door. Who he met was unexpected yet welcomed surprise.

"Ah Tsuki, sorry for dropping by so early,"

"Yamaguchi, you could have just texted me, then I wouldn't have kept you waiting so long"

"Sorry Tsuki" a small giggle escaped the freckled boy's lips as a small smile crossed his face while the cool winter breeze flushed his cheeks.

Seeing his childhood friend look so shy get happy made Tsukishima feel a sense of pride in some way. Of course, he wouldn't admit it.

"Thanks, want to come in?"

"O-oh I'm fine! I have to go home anyway, I'm just here to drop off a gift for a friend" he explained.

After saying their goodbyes, the blonde-haired male turned inside and looked down to what his childhood friend had given him. He instantly recognized it as an expensive chocolate brand, something from England presumably.

Walking back to his room, the middle blocker placed the chocolates on his table to look at later. For now, he was heading back to bed.

✤ ✤ ✤

The third day of Christmas

Wednesday, 16th December

✤ ✤ ✤

Spring cleaning, well more like winter cleaning. It was all the same. Tsukishima took pride in having a clean room so there honestly wasn't much to do. If it wasn't for the persistent nagging from his mum and Yamaguchi coming over to help, he wouldn't have given it a second thought.

Now he was stuck in the thought of how the Amarasaurus tied with a ribbon neatly in a bow. How did it get here? Obviously, it was new, there was even a note confirming that.

"Oh, what's that?" Yamaguchi spoke up.

"I don't know... a dinosaur?"

"Huh?"
"I've been getting these random gifts for a few days now, I don't know who they are from and it's a little bit irritating"