✥ Run - Daisuga ✥

Superhero/villain AU

-J

✥✥✥

Sugawara's shoes clicked against the cold wooden floor as he walked through the desolate hallway, the only other living being the bodyguards that stood tall and upright at the end, guns crossed over their chests.

"I.D?" the larger of the two asked as Suga came to a stop in front of the huge wooden doors.

"..." the silver haired male gave no reply, instead, patting down his crisp black suit, a bored expression plastered on his face.

"I seemed to have left it," he said, his stoic expression still set in stone, unbothered by the cold hard glared of the two men who stared menacingly down at him.

"Sorry sir, we require you to leave if you do not have any form of I.D on you," one said, stepping forward to assist Sugawara down the hall.

"No can do," the silver-haired male said, a spark of anger fluttering to life in his honey-coloured eyes.

"Sir-"

The smaller guard never even finished his sentence. In the doorway stood a chestnut-haired male, his bangs lightly falling over his face that was plastered with a smirk full of evil intent.

He held a long thin sword, the hilt embedded with turquoise jewels that shone in the musky light. Wine red blood dripped from the end as the suited body of the smaller bodyguard fell to the ground, limp and lifeless. A horror-struck facial expression as his life ended so suddenly.

Yet Sugawara didn't bat an eye, he watched, almost in joy, at the puddle of blood forming on the ground, seeping through the floorboards.

"My apologies Koushi," Oikawa said, still smirking.

"How are you going to explain it to his girlfriend?" Suga questioned, his eyes wavering over to the body, the taller bodyguard frozen in shock.

The chestnut-haired male pulled his sword out of the body, the blade shining gracefully in the light. Sugawara knew that Oikawa couldn't care less if one of his henchmen died, yet Suga knew they had a life outside the villain industry. They knew they had families to support and lives to live. Most of them only in their twenties.

"His girlfriend dumped him, he has no family left so I doubt anyone would care"

"Well at least give him a proper burial as we do with everyone...Tooru" Suga said, catching his acquaintances hazel brown eyes.

"Yea, yea, after the meeting, come on, we've taken long enough"

The pair strode into the meeting room, the doors shutting behind them with a loud bang. Inside the room was a musky red rug, an oak dining table with chairs. It was a basic design, the perfect place to hold this meeting.

Their shoes clicked along the floorboards before being silenced by the rug. The piercing stares of the rest of their group cut right through them, along with stoic expressions and playful smirks.

"Tobio! How're things, you haven't come to any of our books nights recently" Sugawara went and sat down next to him, fake pouting.

"I've been busy," he said with a flustered scowl.

"Oh my, is that a romance I smell, who's the lucky guy" he poked, liking the reaction he was getting.

"Can you talk about this romance later, we have a meeting to attend," Kenma said bluntly.

"Fine fine party pooper, I'll be on your tail next," Suga said, cracking a smile while placing his sword on the table.

"I will as well, but for now let's thank our guest and apologize for the lack of one of our members," Oikawa cracked a smile as he stared down the head of the table at the host.