♣The fight - Iwaoi♣

Did I just write a 290 one-shot in a discord server based on a picture I found?

Yes.

Do I have some regrets?

Also yes.

-J

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Oikawa sent his troops out to fight the enemy knowing this was going to be a slaughter but it was a crucial part to his plan. As he sat in his throne, a small flaw in his plan made him regret the decision. Iwaizumi was part of that squadron. 

Leaping up, he quickly jumps on his horse and races off in an attempt to save the one he loved the most. It wasn't over yet. He still had to apologize for everything he had done. As the smoke billowing up in the distance came into view, Oikawa urged his horse on faster, and faster.

 As he nears the battle, he scans the figures of lifeless bodies in hopes of spotting his childhood friend. to his happiness, he can't see him anywhere. As the kin continues to look around, he notices a few bodies still fighting. His eyes instantly adjust to find Iwaizumi, standing on a pile of dead and broken bodies.

 "IWAIZUMI" he screamed. 

The warrior turned to face him at the sudden call from a familiar voice. Before he could do anything, Iwaizumi noticed a stray arrow, speeding right towards Oikawa. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. The soldier reached out his arm to pull Oikawa to safety his body wouldn't move. Tears streamed down his face as the arrow slowly implanted itself in Oikawa's almost bare chest... Slow words bin mouth by Oikawa. 

"I'm sorry" 

As the lifeless body fell to the ground, Iwaizumi couldn't help but scream. In pain and in sadness... as the screams laughs slowly took their place. 

 "Oikawa, you really are an idiot"

 Slowly dragging himself back up, he grabbed his bloody sword and turned towards the foe. He was ready for vengeance

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

I'm sorryyyyyy, I swear I'm working on everything else as well TwT

Stay safe and eat your fruits uwu

-J