➸ Cupid's arrow - Asanoya ➸

This was really rushed and pretty crappy, I'm gonna say sorry in advance!

Noya also has his hair down in this so ye!

-J

➸➸➸

He appeared so suddenly, out of thin air. Asahi swore he was hallucinating, yet the small boy was still there, smiling like a child when they got ice cream.

The boy was small, about 5 foot, maybe less. His dark chocolate brown hair swooped down, falling messily around his face, a blonde middle part hung down, reaching just above the ridge of his nose.

He wore a silk gown, something of that worn in ancient Rome. It was dotted with little red and pink spots, shining in the weak light.

What took Asahi back was his eyes. They shone with an unknown light, full of adventure, ready to break free at any moment. Even in the moonlight, the hazel hue was brilliant.

Even as taken aback as he was, the tall male couldn't help but scream.

"WHO ARE YOU!" his unusual high pitched voice echoed across the barren park.

"Yu Nishinoya, I'm one of cupid's helpers," the small boy said with a shit-eating grin, seemingly entertained by the screaming human.

"Cupid's helper-" Asahi trailed off, his mind going in circles.

"Yep! Every year around valentine's day, Cupid himself sends out his helpers to spread love and joy!" Noya said, his smile fading at the edges the slightest bit.

"B-but, I don't celebrate-"

"Well, you're going to have to! I'm going to be the one to find you a partner in time!"

As the moon came out from behind a cloud, a shaft of light shone on the pair as they stood in the middle of the park, the taller male too shaken to move.

It then did Asahi notice small feathers poking out from the so-called 'Nishinoya's' back.

"What are-" he didn't even get to finish as the small male jumped to life.

"Wings, I wouldn't be cupid's helper without wings now, would I!"

"B-but..."

Asahi couldn't form proper words. This was something that only happened in movies and stories right? Right?

Questions continued to run through the man's head, yet no words would form. All he could do was stand and stare at the cupid in front of him.

"Cat got your tongue," Noya said with a wink egging on the human.

"Uh... n-no, I'm just taken aback that's all" Asahi tried to cover for himself, not liking the sudden attention he was receiving.

"Well since I offer top quality services, feel free to ask any questions!"

"I-If you don't mind..." the human said rather quietly.

"Well? Fire away!" the cupid said with such enthusiasm it almost frightened Asahi.

"Well uh, why are you here?"

"To make you fall-"

"Not to fall in love... like why me?"

There was a silence as Nishinoya contemplated the question, giving himself time to answer.

"Because I liked you! You looked like a challenge so I decided I would step up and be the one to find you a partner!"

"But-"
"Okay fine, I'll explain it in a simpler term" the cupid rolled his eyes in a joking manner, having fun messing with the fragile human.

"Every year, Master Cupid gets his workers to choose a human, and then they have to find a partner in time for valentines or they..." the cupid suddenly went quiet, a look of horror came across his face that was quickly replaced with his usual smile, yet it seemed... fake.