~I'm here - Kagehina~

Wassup it me! Anyway this is un edited but I'm pretty sure it's still readable. Hope you like it!
-J
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started on a cold autumn day, when a group of friends decided to celebrate Halloween by exploring an abandon hospital. A young middle blocker called Hinata was included in this group. At first the small boy didn't want to go, but (peer pressure is a bitch) his friend had managed to convince him to come. Now looking at the gigantic building towering above him, the small boy regretted his decisions.
"Uh-u where is Kageyama?" Questioned Hinata.
"What, you bOyFrIeNd?" The "leader" of the group mimicked.
"For the last time, he's not my boyfriend! Just because I'm gay (it actually autocorrectrd to Gary lol) doesn't mean that he's my boyfriend!" Defended the smaller boy.
"Sure sure. Now lets go!"
The middle blocker swallowed his fear and followed after the big group ahead of him. He marveled at how none of them showed even the smallest amount of fear.
"Ha look at what I found!" Yelled a girl.
Looking at where she was, Hinata saw the scalpel in her hand.
"Uh maybe you shouldn't touch that?" Hinata pointed out.
"Stop being such a worry wart, it's not gonna do anything" she said as she threw it to the side.
As the group continued on. The orange haired boy grew more anxious. The shadows seemed to grow darker and he swore he saw something move!
"Look, some stairs!" Said the leader.
While the rest of the group cheered, the middle blocker swallowed down more fear. The huge group continued on exploring yet again. This continued on until they reached the top floor. Turning to the right, the huge group of people were faced with a dark and eerie corridor.
"Hey Hinata, you should I see what's down there!" Yelled a boy.
Liking the idea, the rest of the group started chanting.
"DO IT, DO IT!"
The chant started to get to Hinata's head, until he snapped.
"FINE!" He snapped.
The group went quiet, obviously not expecting that from the small boy. Cautiously making his way through the group, Hinata walked through the corridor. He was now halfway, and it was too late to back out now. Reaching the end of the corridor, the middle blocker was met with a door.
"OPEN IT!" And unknown voice from the group yelled.
With sweat dripping down his head, Hinata slowly opened the creaky door. The loud squeak just made the small boy even more nervous. And that's when it happened. In a flash, he was pushed into the same room as he heard the door shut behind him. Staying at horror at the now locked door, tears started to fall from his eyes.
"GUYS LET ME OUT" he screamed.
The only reply he got was the sound of running footsteps and laughing echoing in the distance. Not knowing what to do, the usually bubbly boy found a corner and closed his eyes. He sat there, tears streaming down his face. The one thing he hated more than losing, was the dark. And at the moment, there was a lot of dark...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh hey guys, sorry I'm late" said the raven haired setter casually.
"Na it's all good man" exclaimed the leader.
Looking around, Kageyama noticed that one particular person was missing.
"Hey where's Hinata?"
The setter watched as the group shared glances and sniggerers.
"We locked him in a room. You should have heard him. lEt mE oUt!" Mocked the so called leader.
Kageyama started in horror at the group laughing at the poor boy's misfortune.
"WHERE IS HE!" Screamed the setter.
The entire group froze, having never seen Kageyama this mad.
"I said, WHERE IS HE!"
"T-top floor, end of corridor" stuttered the leader.
And with that Kageyama ran off into the eerie hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cold. To add to that, it was dark. Hinata couldn't even see his hands. Even though it had been ages, the tears still freshly fell from his face. The boy was sure he was about to have a panic attack. He sobbed loudly, not caring if someone heard him. He was was engrossed in trying not to have a panic attack that he didn't realise the figure standing in horror at the door. It was only when he felt warm arms wrap around him did he realise someone was there.
"Kageyama?" Questioned the smaller boy.
"Shhh, it's fine. I'm here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ten minutes later, the couple came out. Hinata in Kageyama's arms. The setter glared at the group of "friends" who had the nerve to stick around. Walking off away from the hospital, Kageyama sighed.
"Wanna stay at mine?"
The smaller boy looked up at Kageyama with red eyes.
"You sure?" Questioned Hinata
"Of course!"
"Thanks..." the smaller boy mumbled.
That night, Kageyama hugged the Hinata as he fell asleep.
"Never again" the setter mumbled.
"Never again will I let you be that scared"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope ya'all have an amazing day<3333333

-J