✬ Witch in the woods - Sakuatsu✬

Sorry if this is a bit OOC, I've never written Sakuatsu

-J

✬✬✬

As Sakusa pulled out his detergent, he hummed a small tune. It was Sunday, one of his favourite days. A day where he got to spend it all by himself, in his small cabin in the woods.

...

If only his neighbour wasn't so loud.

Groaning as he looked out the window into the trees, the faint sight of a luxurious house stood just beyond rendering distance.

Ignoring the loud music coming through the woods, Sakusa continued to pull out his cleaning products, enjoying himself as he wiped down the kitchen bench, leaving it perfectly shiny, just as he liked it.

While the birds chirped and the kettle boiled, the black-haired male continued to sing his little tune, a tune of his childhood days of living in the city.

Tokyo was a crowded place, lots of people, too many for Sakusa's liking. As soon as he turned of age, he used his saved up money, got a loan, and bought himself a small cabin in the woods where he finally felt at ease.

Well until that piss haired guy cam and conjured up a house out of thin air and started to live there. If the black-haired male thought it would be fine, it wasn't.

Unfortunately, a civilian had seen him make his house and rumours of a witch living in the woods had spread like wildfire, making the woods now populated with adventurers and childish teenagers who were looking for trouble.

Sakusa had found it strange that people had randomly come up to his doorstep and ask if he was the witch who was in the rumours. Which he found strange.

After weeks upon end of his doorbell being rung, again and again, the black-haired male finally questioned why he was being blamed. Sure he had black hair, wore darkish clothing and his cabin gave off a threatening aura, but come on. Have some decency.

A loud rapping on the door took Sakusa out of his cleaning mode and into a grumbly state, already knowing what the two outcomes were going to be.

Opening the door, the more annoying scenario played out.

"Witch of the woods, I have come here to seek your aid in-"

"I'm not the witch," Sakusa said with an agitated scowl, having been the 154th time this month that people had asked for his aid, and it was only the 12th of August

"Huh," the clueless traveller said dumbfoundedly.

"I'm not a witch, my boyfriend is though, he's over there," the black-haired male said with a scowl still plastered on his face.

"O-oh, thank you," the stranger said hurriedly, not wanting to wait for Sakusa's reply.

Sighing as he shut the door, a familiar voice called out from behind him.

"Tsumu, what are you doing here?" the black-haired male growled, slightly annoyed as the painfully friendly face popped up from behind him.

"Just paying my boyfriend a visit~ why do you lie to your guests Omi~" he purred, egging his partner on.

"Because you're not supposed to be here, now shoo, go use your magic or something"

"Awe, at least give your fiance a hug and a kiss now, after all, I use my magic to help you~" Atsumu cooed, reaching over to his boyfriend and bringing his chin down to meet the cold stare of those midnight black eyes.

"I'm not your fiance, we've only been dating for a few months, now go help that stranger idiot," the taller male said, still scowling as Atsumu fake pouted, making his way out the door.

After a moment, Sakusa gave up, giving in to his boyfriend's clingy needs. Striding after the blonde-haired witch, the black-haired male quickly pulled him in for a short yet sweet kiss, his pale hands entangling themselves in his boyfriend's hair.

With no other words spoken, Sakusa pulled back and walked inside, mentally scowling at himself for giving in so much.

How he had fallen in love with that idiot, he would never know.

✬✬✬

I'm so sorry it's so short, I have another short one to make up for it >-<

-J