+Happily ever after - Kagehina+

Finally! Honestly, this was really fun to write! It's also the longest one-shot I've ever written with over 2000 words ;-;. I'm surprised... Well I hope you enjoy this<3333

-J

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hinata looked at the pamphlet in his hands. A 2nd year had come up to him a few minutes earlier and told him he was invited to a Halloween party. Before the small middle blocker could ask any questions, the 2nd year was already down the hall handing out more invites. Looking back at the card in his hands, he scanned over the fine writing.

Halloween party!

The student committee is holding a Halloween party in Gym 2 on the 31st of October! Everyone is invited and is to bring a date.

Date: 31st October

Time: 7:00 - until whenever the party is over!

Place: Gym 2

Theme: Spooky masquerade!

Can't wait to see you all there!

Signed: Yukri Hayami

Nerves started to stack up in the small boy's stomach as he realised he only had a week till the party. He didn't have a date and he didn't know anyone he would go with! Still deep in thought, the middle blocker headed off to class. He says down at his assigned desk and continued to think. Yachi could be an option! They could always go as friends. But it would feel wrong when he had feelings for Kageyama.

"Now class lets get on with today's lesson"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hinata was sitting inside the clubrooms still pondering over the invitation when a familiar presence became apparent.

"What's that?" Kageyama said in a blunt voice.

"The Halloween party invitation. It says to bring a date but I don't know who to bring"

There was a moment of silence while the pair just stared at the spooky-themed card.

"Just don't go," the setter said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"But I want to~" whined Hinata.

There was an awkward moment of silence while the pair were stuck in thought.

"You could as Yachi-"

"She's going with Yamaguchi as friends cause Tsukishima didn't want to go"

Silence enveloped them again as they continued to think.

"Go with me" Kageyama suggested bluntly.

Hinata spun around in shock at his comment. The setter was still giving off his normal bored facial expression except there was a hint of blush covering his face. Butterflies started to stir in Hinata's stomach as he took the moment to admire Kageyama's facial features. His misty ocean eyes and his defined jawline. His raven black hair seemed to sway with even the tiniest movements and the light blush that shaded his checks seemed to give his face a natural glow.

"Sure!" the middle blocker said with enthusiasm.

Before anyone of them could say anything else, Yamaguchi swung open the door, obviously in a bad mood.

"Wha-"

Before Hinata could ask anything else, Yamaguchi snapped at him "Don't ask"

The pair were shocked to see the usually calm pinch server to see him so fired up about something. They shared a glance and assumed it had something to do with Tsukishima and the Halloween ball. Continuing with the awkward silence, the three first years silently got changed. When the rest of the volleyball club showed up at the club-room, they all instantly got the hint that something had happened and kept silent.