《 Blooming Love - Kinkuni《

SO this is my 20 follower special!!! I'm really appreciative of everyone who follows me! I really liked writing this so I hope you enjoy it. I seriously can't believe I'm already this big though! Love you all <3

Also thank you to and for helping me with the flowers!!!

-J

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Blooming love

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

"Let me take you somewhere"

"Leave me alone Kindaichi I'm busy"

"Please~"

"Tomorrow"

"Fine"

Kindacihi sighed and walked away. Ever since he had asked Kunimi out, the reserved boy never seemed to have time for him. The couple had been dating since their last year of junior high yet the relationship seemed very one-sided. While Kindaichi wanted to show his boyfriend off to the world, Kunimi would rather not let people know about them. While Kindaichi wanted to go on date and hang out, Kunimi would rather stay at home and study.

"Do you even like me?" question the onion head when he thought he was far away.

Little did he know that his boyfriend was right around the corner.

'I don't love him?' question Kunimi.

'N-no, I do. B-but he doesn't think that" a small tear rolled down the wing spikers face.

"I'll make it up to you!" said Kunimi to himself.

"Bro stop talking to yourself and help clean up," a random student said.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Bored~~~~

Are you free after school?

Onion head

Yea why?

Bored~~~~

Wanna meet up. We haven't hung out in ages.

Onion head

Didn't you say you were busy?

Bored~~~~

Change of plans

Yes or no?

Onion head

Sorry,

Uh sure where and what time?

Bored~~~~

Outside the gates after school

We'll skip practise this once

I have somewhere special I want to take you.

Onion head

Love you <3

seen

Kunimi blushed at the last text. Sure he said it all the time but it never failed to bring a rosy colour to his cheeks. The school bell rang signalling the start of the next lesson, though the bored expressions boy was too busy thinking to pay attention.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

He had done it. He had asked Oikawa and Iwaizumi Senpai to help him come up with something to swoo Kindaichi's opinion. Of course, Oikawa had something ridiculous up his sleeve.