thirty five

I've really missed you all, my lovely readers! and my semester is finally over!!

-

I strummed my guitar a few times, getting to the right melody to my new song. After feeling satisfied and somehow getting the correct tone, I took the pencil and wrote some notes on the paper.

"This should be good enough, I guess."

I huffed out a breath before returning to the guitar and testing out the lyrics this time.

"You had to break me, take me
To make me better
But I had to save me, baby
Now or never"

I nodded to myself, wrapping up the rest of the song, and put away the guitar.

Sighing, I stood up and looked around my studio before my eyes landed on a sleeping figure on the couch nearby. I smiled as I neared the person and crouched down beside him.

"Harry.." I whispered his name but he gave no response. I tried again and again while even touching his arm a little bit.

Still no response.

With that, I felt something was weird as to why he wasn't responding to me. I immediately shook his body and called his name to wake him up.

"Harry. Hey, wake up." I said and finally, I heard him huffing out a breath as I held his face. At the touch, I flinched at how hot his body felt. I frowned and put the back of my hand against his forehead quickly to check his temperature.

"Harry.. you have a fever." I said as I retreated my hand and turned worried about his health.

He slowly smiled while his eyes were still closed.

"I'm okay.." he said but then coughed a bit. He didn't even have the energy to utter a single word.

"You're not, Harry. Stop trying to cover it up." I said but I saw his eyes looked up at me, slightly hurt by my words.

With that, I quickly pulled out my phone and called our managers to pick us up so that we can go to Harry's house.

-

At his house, the doctor was done checking up on Harry and gave us some prescriptions for him to take after having his meal. After that, he left the house.

I thanked Carol and Jeffrey before they also left the house for me to take care of Harry.

I then went to the kitchen to prepare some porridge and when I was done, I brought his meal to his room. As I entered, I saw Harry slowly moving his gaze towards me. I smiled as I saw him already awake.

"Harry, I made you some porridge. You have to take the medicine afterward, alright?" I spoke but he only nodded quietly. His sad pale expression was telling me that something was definitely wrong.

"Are you alright?" I asked in concern after putting the tray of food on the table nearby.

He sighed in return before shaking his head. "Are you..mad at me, Stel?"

Upon his words, I slightly widened my eyes in disbelief. "Mad? Why would I be mad at you?" I immediately turned concerned this time. "Hey, did I do something wrong that made you think like this, Harry?" I sat beside his figure on the bed.

He looked up to me with those tired puppy eyes.

He's adorable but this was a misunderstanding. How could he think that I was mad at him or something like that? Was it because of what I had said today?