chapter fifteen

A week later.

Harry and I were getting closer than before ever since he heard my story that night.

He always called to see if I were okay from time to time and he even came over when it was raining just to help me with my panic attacks. I felt really thankful to have him in my life but somehow, this doesn't feel right.

I kept falling for him without knowing.

I will get hurt in the end and I knew it but I couldn't seem to stop myself.

The GALA night was only around the corner and I didn't know what to feel about it.

Also Collins, I sighed.

I couldn't believe that I would bump into him again right now at the same cafe at so early in the morning. I was glad that Carol was by my side again.

Last time I saw him, it was only mere glances but this time he had the courage to come over and talk to me. I felt tense than ever.

His cold blue eyes were looking down towards mine.

My adrenaline rushing inside my veins when I saw him walking towards my direction.

"Stella?" he breathed out before smirking in disbelief, stopping a few feet away.

"I can't believe I finally got to meet you here. I heard that you got famous now-"

"Collins. Drop the nice acting of yours. It doesn't suit you anymore." I clenched my fist and could feel Carol grew alert as she suddenly held me by my shoulder.

Collins finally raised his eyebrows before looking around our surrounding and came closer. I only stayed rooted to the ground, hiding my fear.

I glared at him as he leaned in.

"Baby, you know me so well. I will come and get you one day. You will forever and always be mine and mine only." he said with a hint of amusement but his eyes were dark.

I gritted my teeth as I felt like pushing him with all of my might but I have to remind myself that I didn't want to cause a scene in public and be on the news headlines tomorrow.

I wanted to cry right then but I had to be strong in front of him, refusing to let him having control over me.

With that, I furrowed my eyebrows before scoffing.

"Don't you dare come and talk to me ever again. Leave me alone." I warned and turned on my heels before leaving him behind.

I heard him smirked again but I quickly went out without looking back.

He tried to chase me but I quickly called for my bodyguard which came immediately right after as I neared our vehicle. The buffed guy stood still in a protective manner and glared at Collins before he could lay another finger on me. I got inside along with Carol and I didn't dare to look out to see his face again.

My bodyguard then was the last one to go inside before telling the driver to drive away.

"Are you alright, Stella?" he and Carol looked at me.

I admitted that I appreciate their concern but this time, it was too much for me to handle.

"I'm scared. He finally found me now." I said in a shaky breath.

Carol turned to the bodyguard whom we called Jerry and told him something.

"Jerry, we need more of you guys in the future. That guy would be a threat from now on to Stella. We must be ready for her safety." she said and Jerry nodded.