Chapter two

"And we are very privilege to have this one very special guest tonight. She has been known across the country by her beautiful voice and also the shirt that she's wearing in the music video." Ellen paused as the audience cheered frantically, already taking the hints about who was the guest.

My heart just beat faster as I patiently waited for the queue to walk from behind the curtain.

"Yep you already know who it is. Let's welcome Stella Lancaster in the studio, everyone!" She announced and I finally smiled before going out to greet Ellen and the audience.

"STELLA!!" I heard the fans screamed.

I chuckled while waving at them then proceeded to shake hands and hug Ellen before she told me to sit down on the couch.

I smiled and the audience just keep screaming my name non stop.

Ellen was only looking at me the whole time so when I turned to her she was already opening her mouth to question.

"How are you feeling now that you're here on Ellen?"

I nodded and smiled in satisfaction. "It's like a dream come true. Just seeing you in person and also having the crowd this close and loud?" It came out more like a question so they just laughed at my words.

"No seriously, this is a dream come true. I'm already enjoying this." I continued while smiling.

"Aw that's cute." Ellen said.

"So Stella, you just debuted like what.. a week ago right?" She asked.

"Yep true."

"And your first single is called My Consequence." I nodded.

"Okay, so why like.. I mean the audience and people all around the world are all in wonder, why.. why on earth were you wearing a shirt with Harry Styles's face on for your music video and also during your show on Good Morning America?" She asked as the audience laughed. I chuckled before looking at the screen behind our back as it was showing me in the shirt during those two events.

My face reddened but I managed to keep calm.

"Well, I know that people may be wondering about this and that I had never give out any answer or respond to this." I started. Ellen grinned while agreeing.

"That's right. You're not dating him, are you Stella?" She attacked and I widened my eyes before chuckling in disbelief.

"God no, Ellen. I haven't even met him actually. That is just impossible you know."

Ellen just widened her eyes. "Oh you haven't met him?"

"Yeah, no I haven't. The truth is that I'm a fan of him. So the day of my music video shooting, my stylist asked if I wanted to wear a band shirt so I said yes because it kinda suits with the mood and all ya know? Then she showed me some of them but I don't know what happened because somehow there was a Harry Styles t-shirt squished in between them. So the directioner in me just spontaneously picked it out so my stylist assumed that I wanted to wear that and yeah I just said yes. Even the crews said yes! I must be crazy and all at that time." I felt embarrassed. They laughed at my story.

"And the funny part is that Harry Styles isn't even a band." Ellen stated and we both laughed out loud.

"Exactly!"

We kept laughing before she paused and nodded her head. "What a story." She made me chuckled again.

"Yeah so then, you can say that something similar just happened back when I was doing my first debut show. So yeah." I facepalmed myself.