Chapter three

My eyes widened after hearing his sudden question, not to mention his minty breath was hitting my neck, making my goosebumps rise.

I stood frozen as my eyes trailed towards his neck. His veins were popping out and I just had to admit that his scent intoxicated me, keeping me captivated.

This was too close.

He suddenly pulled back and smirked at me. That smirk, it was hot but very annoying at the same time. As if he just wanted to make me blush on purpose.

I looked down towards our hands before immediately retreating mine back.

I smiled awkwardly before looking at the others who were looking all interested in our first ever encounter. I mean of course, even the medias outside wanted to take pictures of us desperately to make news like 'Harry Styles finally meet the girl who had his face on her shirt in her music video' or 'Breaking! Stella Lancaster known as 'Harry Girl' was all over Harry Styles as she met with him face to face during Gucci meetings".

I saw the cameras flashing on us as I just kept the genuine smile on my face. I know that only I was the one who heard his last question.

"I'll tell you later." I tried to avoid his question for now because I was just not going for explaining such embarrassing story related to him in front of everyone else.

He raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Then that means you owe me a story, Stella."

I bit the inside of my lip as I could already feel my stomach flipped. Just by looking at him in those white button up shirt and black skinny jeans with Chelsea boots were almost being the death of me.

"Y-yeah. Later." I spoke to him again. He narrowed his eyes playfully before hinting something through them but I couldn't grasp what exactly it was. He finally smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay."

The director suddenly interfered and I couldn't be happier, she literally had saved me from being confronted by my own celebrity crush.

"Alright so Harry Styles and Stella Lancaster, please do come with me to the showroom.

We nodded and I was about to walk but almost bumped into him as he was about to do the same thing as well.

"Sorry. After you." He softly smiled as he put a hand on his chest as an act of respect and bowed slightly towards me.

I almost forgot how gentleman he could be. I was fangirling over him when I was a young teenager but now I am 21 years old. He had already came out with his second solo album after one direction went on hiatus. His matureness had me turned mature as well.

I tried very hard to be more womanly as I know who his exes were and they were not girly at all but instead very modest and glamorous under the spotlight.

Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, Camille Rowe.

Lucky them. All talented and beautiful but they all broke up with him for some unknown reasons.

No wait, why did I even think about this?  I was a nobody and didn't even think of being his friend, let alone as a girlfriend. I need to be myself. I was never gonna be on his list anyways. No, wait what the heck? Just stop thinking about this Stella! You have pride!

His cologne kept filling my nose and I was already fallen in daze.

"Thank you." I said before breathing out shakily.

He sensed my nervousness so he immediately catch up beside me. "Are you perhaps nervous for the fitting if I may ask?" Yes he saw right through me but he was wrong about the cause of it. His eyes somehow tried to find mine and I just got drawn more into those sparkly green pairs. Little did he know, his action only melted my heart away. He's really dangerous to be around with, especially with this poor heart of mine.