chapter thirteen

It was a few days later that I was entering the car to go to Kian and JC's house.

About Harry the other day, I told him that I'll think about it first because what would the public think if they see us come together?

It would be such a news.

Maybe like 'Stella Lancaster finally got his dream guy in her hands'.

I sighed after thinking about the possibilities. I just hated to not be received by anyone. When can I learn not to care like Harry did?

I sighed and looked outside the window.

Maybe Harry didn't notice but his request was such a huge deal for me.

Why do he keep playing like this?

I told him that he's my celebrity crush. He could just say thank you and leave but instead he wanted to keep being a part of my life.

Was it a good thing?

Or was there something else that he wanted from me?

Shit, I hate being overthinking like this because I couldn't stop after starting it.

"We're here. The driver said and so I thanked him before Carol and I went outside to go to the boys' house.

Carol rang the bell and it was already in the evening maybe around 6pm or something and I stared into the sky before turning worried slightly.

"Carol, I think it's going to rain tonight."

She looked up as well before scanning the sky.

"Well, I think so too, Stel. But don't worry. This won't be long." She said for reassurance.

After waiting for a few seconds later, the door finally opened to reveal Kian's face.

He smiled as he saw us.

"Oh hey, Stella. I'm Kian, nice to meet you." he politely shook hands with us.

I nodded and introduced Stella to him.

"Nice meeting you too, Kian. This is Carol by the way."

"Hello. Please come in. Make yourself at home."

We both chuckled and finally got inside.

I stared in amazement at their house. So comfortable looking yet there were props for filming everywhere.

Well these guys must be taking it to a whole new level.

"Have a seat. I'll call JC and the others." He went to the other side of the room while Carol and I waited.

Just then a curly-haired guy came and greeted us as well. There were a few other boys and a girl too.

"Hi, Stella and Carol. I'm JC, nice to meet you." He said and Kian also introduced us to their other friends.

"These are our housemates Bobby, Harrison, Anderson or Andy, Corey.." he trailed and even introduced the girl as JC's girlfriend.

I nodded before shaking their hands as well.

"Nice meeting you guys as well and thank you for inviting me." I smiled.

We all finally seated down and talked about the filming afterwards.

Basically they wanted me to do their makeup blindfolded and I thought that it was a crazy idea.

"No worries, crazy stuff is what we do." They laughed. I finally understood and we proceeded to film right away.