thirty seven

"I still can't believe that it was just the paparazzi stalking you the other day. I mean wow, he really had the balls to illegally get into the backstage with a fake passcard."

I sighed when I heard Carol spoke about what had happened the other night.

"Yeah. I just thought maybe it was indeed Collins but.. I was wrong." I replied, feeling a slight headache but it slowly went away as the cheering by the crowd of Harry's concert getting louder than before. It's almost time for his show to begin.

"It's been two days since that night now. I wonder if he really was there at my concert. I mean, I just can feel it, you know? His presence." I shook my head in despair.

We were sitting at the VIP section along with some of our friends and other employees.

I waved to some of the fans that noticed our presence every now and then but both Carol and I were still sticking to the same topic that has been bothering us for some time now.

"It's just your feeling then, Stella. Don't worry, he wasn't there for real." Carol reassured.

I nodded. "Well, I hope you're right, Carol."

I stared at her as she was smiling looking at the stage, anticipating Harry's presence.

I just couldn't help but feel so burdened at the moment. Anyhow, I still needed to confront Collins by myself.

In the very near future.

"Hey, Stella!" a hand tapped on my shoulder, making me turned to the other seat beside me before beaming at the person.

"Kian! You made it!" I hugged him and saw JC as well. "JC! How are you?"

"Nah, same shit always because I have to stick with this dude everywhere I go for the past years." he joked while pointing at Kian and we all laughed before taking our seats.

"God damn it, JC. I'm your best friend, treat me better." Kian sulked playfully.

"What am I supposed to do? Sing you Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes?" JC made us laughed again.

"Dude, shut up." Kian gave up. JC then smiled while turning to me. "How are you since that night, kiddo?"

I sighed. "Well, I'm just feeling a bit down every now and then I think. It's stressing me out a bit actually."

Kian nodded. "I totally get it but don't worry, I know you too well. You'll get through this soon. You're strong, Stel." He patted my head.

"Thank you, Kian." I chuckled but JC butted in. "Um dude, that's Harry Styles's girlfriend. You better get your hands off her. We're in his territory now if you haven't realize."

Kian rolled his eyes while retreating his hand from my head.

"Fuck, yes I know, JC. I also have a girlfriend as well if you haven't realize." he said in a sarcastic tone.

JC made an unsure face. "Just saying dude. Don't want you to end up getting killed in the end. Who knows that someone would actually end up in the newspaper tomorrow morning having being killed by the most famous singer in the world. Yes, I'm talking about you, Kian." he grinned afterward making me laughed again while Kian cursed his friend under his breath.

"Don't mind this asshole, Stel. He drank a lot of tequila just now and I think maybe that's why."

JC leaned towards us. "I'm not drunk." I saw how his eyes were a bit red and I got the signal before looking at Kian knowingly.

"Looks like he smoked a lot too." I added.

"Heyy..I'm perfectly fine. Perfectly normal." JC defended himself so both Kian and I just grinned at his behavior. It seemed odd but normal at the same time. Maybe JC was the only one who could pull that personality off.