twenty two

"if I bleed too much, it's my consequence..." I sang the end of the final verse emotionally.

After ending the song, the fans started to cheer loudly. "Stella!" they shouted my name for the trillionth time tonight.

"I love you!" I heard them said while I smiled and fixed my mic for a bit before nodding at them.

"I love you too." I calmly said back making them shouted louder than ever.

"So," I began before dropping off the bomb.

"I brought someone rather special for you tonight." I announced and the crowd began to grow curious yet happy at the same time.

"Do you guys want to meet him?" I shrugged playfully making them reply with a deafening 'yes'. I waved to the people who are recording me at the time before moving on and walked to the other side of the stage. It was located in the middle of the arena and some bodyguards had to take me there for my safety.

I managed to hi-five some of the fans when I went through the aisle towards the stage.

As I got up on it, I smiled and checked my mic once again.

"Are you guys ready?!" I shouted and they began to get all work up once again. "I can't hear you! One more time, are you guys ready?!!"

"YES!" they shouted back.

"Alright, here we go, I give you Mr. Harry Styles!" I introduced and the crowd suddenly grew crazy and their screamings were defeaning. I smiled upon thinking about the impact of Harry's presence.

I looked at the entrance from the left arena and saw Harry smiled cheekily before running towards the stage where I was standing on at the moment. Many fans tried to touch him and he just laughed it off while greeting them politely but still touching their hands as well.

I grew flustered when he finally looked at me from below as he climbed up the stairs and took his position beside me. He checked his mic as well and I turned to the crowd, feeling rather shy all of a sudden.

"Okay, if you guys didn't know, duh" I joked and the fans laughed.

"this is the most gorgeous and the famous Harry Styles!" I introduced and Harry slightly bowed while chuckling in a calm manner.

I grinned when we had eye contact so he then picked up his mic to say something back as well.

"It's a pleasure to be here with you guys tonight."

"Thank you for coming here, Harry." I thanked and he just shrugged, waiting for me to continue.

"Well, for those of you who didn't know, I'm going to tell you a secret. Harry Styles is the reason why I plucked up my courage and auditioned for Britain's Got Talent." the crowd cheered excitedly and I had to smile at that.

"I've been through a lot before but this person right here, somehow got me to look upon him and eventually as my idol as well. I really respect him and.." I paused to look at Harry.

"I really appreciate his existence because, without him, I wouldn't be here running the show for you guys tonight. Therefore," they all awed me and I chuckled.

"Therefore I would like to thank you for being here and do the show with me, Harry. I really do appreciate it." I nodded my head at him. Harry then also awed me before coming closer to give me a hug which made me turned flustered.

My face felt hot and I knew it had turned red already.

"Anything for you, my love." he whispered into my ears, making sure that I was the only one who heard that. I felt special.