chapter twenty

A/N : I'm sorry for the HIATUS guys! I've been super busy with college but hey good news, I will update more after this and finish the story as fast as I can! I also noticed that a lot of you have been saving this story to your list and keep voting every chapter as well, so therefore thank you very much! keep commenting as well because I love seeing your responses! I love you all and stay safe! All in all, thank you for your patience and support!

-

Stella's POV:

"So you have no idea who's behind this?" Harry stared at you curiously, patiently waiting for my answer. I, on the other hand was already feeling beyond scared. All that deep wounds that's buried behind my smile had appeared once again. There was no way I could grasp about the culprit at the moment. 

"Someone crossed your mind?" Carol asked this time. 

I looked up at her before pausing to think her words through. 

I then turned to Jerry who was waiting for any ideas that would come out from my mouth. Nevertheless, I could only sighed in return. They knew what I was gonna say next so they too, sighed. 

Harry then proceeded to sit next to me on the sofa of my living room. 

"It's okay, Stel. Perhaps it is just another hater?" he tried to comfort but of course, being the scaredy cat, I wouldn't just acknowledge it. 

"Whatever they are, they're still clearly invading my privacy." I gulped hard due to feeling a bit uneasy about the whole situation.

Just then, Jerry's staffs came to see us to inform something. I looked up to them to hear about the results of their research. 

"We've checked the location from where the picture was taken and it was from the rooftop of the building up front the balcony here." 

All of us then checked the single building which has a big area of rooftop on top of it. It was a bit higher than my floor but I could still see it clearly. 

"It was also an apartment but it was actually a dorm for college girls. However, the owner said that the rooftop is open to anyone as well, meaning that your fans can actually just easily access and stalked from there." Jerry informed. I was definitely flustered by such information. People's eyes were everywhere. 

"That is such a perfect spot to see everything in my apartment." I sighed in devastation. 

Harry also agreed with me. He then turned to Jerry and Carol before suggesting something. 

"I think she's not safe living here anymore. I mean she's an uprising star now so this is just the beginning. Her fans will start stalking her more and more." 

I heard him said and the other two couldn't agree more. They wanted me out of the place as well. For my safety huh?

"What do you say, Stel? We'll help trying to find you some other place to live. A safer home." Harry spoke with a soft voice and I finally thought hard for a while. I stared right towards the rooftop from my view and suddenly thought about something.

I huffed out a breath before giving them my answer.

"Thanks but no." I turned around. They gave me wide eyes. 

"What?! Why? Stella, your life is beginning to get in danger here if you haven't notice."  Carol tried to reason me as well. I nodded in understanding upon her caring words but I wouldn't just run off like this.  I want to know exactly who it is. Is it really a hater? A jealous fan? Or maybe someone else?

I was curious as hell.

"I'm not running away. I want to know who the person is." they began to get more worried than ever now.