chapter eighteen

"So when are you gonna tell me?" Carol kept bugging me in the Gucci waiting room.

I stiffled a laughter before shaking my head.

"Carol, it happened just before you barge inside." I answered instead making her gasped in bewildered.

"Oh my god then it means I've interrupted your romantic moment with him! Jesus christ I'm so stupid, I'm so sorry Stel!" She made an apologetic face which I found hilarious.

"Stop that, Carol. You're not the one to be blamed. It happened." I shrugged and she finally smiled in happiness.

"But I'm really so happy for you two. I knew that this day would come, didn't I tell you so Stel?" She turned cocky for some reason but I just let her be before shushing her as the service team finally got into the room to help me get ready for the red carpet.

"Are you ready, Stella?" The head director of the makeup service team asked as I smiled.

"I'm ready."

"Great, let's get this party started." She nodded and immediately asked her team members to do their work.

I was being put on makeup and even got my hair done. They put some glitters here and there on my hair as well making me look a bit more outstanding.

I batted my now heavy eyelashes towards the mirror as I was looking at myself in pure satisfaction.

All of that process took about an hour before they finally brought me my dress.

"Ready for your dress, Stella?"

. . .

I widened my eyes after looking my reflection in the mirror.

"Wow." Everyone awed.

"Woah." I gasped as well.

I totally looked different than usual. I looked very royalty like a modest princess yet still got that softness hints of angelic image.

"You look so beautiful." Carol came to my side and I thanked her afterwards.

"Thank you, Carol. Thank you to all of you too. Great job everyone, I love this very much." I thanked the team as well and they smiled in satisfaction.

With that, I took my leave and got out from the room before walking into face to face with Harry who also just got out from the room in the opposite direction.

I widened my eyes in surprised to see him in those blue velvety suit that I had chosen.

He was also looking very handsome and charming like a prince, making me falling in love all over again.

How lucky was I being in this life? I was definitely living the best life so far.

"You look amazing, Stel. So beautiful." He awed after scanning me from head to toe in disbelief and a few of the staffs started to surround us as well, along with cheeky grins plastered on their faces.

"Well, thank you and same goes to you too, Harry. You look very charming."

He chuckled before proceeding towards me without hesitation just to kiss me on the cheek.

"Thank you, love." He spoke and all the staffs actually were pretty stunned at his action but he initially just ignored it. I bit my lower lip feeling all attention were on me this time. They began to whisper to each other and it made me turn anxious than ever.

I didn't want to care but I couldn't help it.

Before I could even say anything else, Harry grabbed my hand in his and this seemed to shut those people up from whispering and making their own assumptions about us.