thirty three

Well this book is gonna end pretty soon folks. So don't forget to give me your feedbacks alright? They mean a lot to me and also have a good day! love you!!

-

Harry laughed when he reminded me about what happened back at the hospital a couple days ago. 

"Remember that you got scared thinking I was dead for real when the heart monitor beeped because you actually pulled the wire out of me?" He teased me real bad that I kept whining for him to stop.

We were now at his house, spending time together laying on the bed. 

"Stop it! I'm embarassed and I was just.. I just..Ugh!" I sulked as I hid my face in his chest in embarassment. 

His laughter filled my ears and I could even feel the vibrations on his chest. Seeing me so flustered, he wrapped his arms around my petite body as I kept muffling out whines non stop. 

"It's alright, baby. I know you love me so much." he patted my back before planting a kiss on my forehead. I smiled but only closed my eyes, enjoying his company. I had to be careful not to hug him that tight though since his wound on the stomach is still healing. 

"Shut up, Harry." I chuckled and started leaning towards his neck instead. I left him some butterfly kisses there as he hummed in response. My hands went up to his hair by now and tugging them gently, tilting his head slightly to give me more excess. 

"Baby," he giggled at my actions. He ran his hand through my hand and finally pulled my face up towards his. I smiled seeing him right in front of me at that time. A lot of things had happened between us ever since the first time we saw each other. 

We had probably wasted a lot of time arguing about stupid things or even not paying close attention to each other but after the major incident recently, we both realised that there are no more time to waste. 

We need each other. 

Because we love each other. 

However, his face softened as he eyed me.

"Stel," he called and my smile slowly faded, anticipating what he would be saying next. "Yes?" 

His next words suddenly caught me off-guard. I never expected him to bring the topic up again. It's been quite a while.

"I felt you got a panic attack that night." he was referring to when I was crying for him to wake up next to his bed at the hospital. It couldn't be because I thought he was still unconscious.

"H-how'd you know?" I sadly looked away. 

He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me closer again, staring me down as if his life depended on me. 

"I felt it and I heard you. You said you would be strong and that you can fight it." he said with a hint of pity in his eyes but I really don't need it at the moment. 

I fell into silence. I really don't know what to say but somehow the thought about Collins not being here anymore is still triggering my attacks.

"I mean, I just don't get it either, Harry. It should be gone by the time Collins got sent into the prison but I'm still.. I'm still..." I was literally devastated at myself as well. 

"I hate myself so much." I sadly sighed while shaking my head, totally disappointed.

Nevertheless, Harry quickly pulled my chin and moved it towards his face. "Hey, baby it's not your fault. It's alright. We can try another method other than me kissing you like we used to do, okay?" he tried to cheer me up.