chapter fourteen

Author's POV:

Harry was writing some lyrics while in his studio.

He felt somehow longing for someone as he stared at the words he wrote.

"Why am I feeling like this towards her, dear god?" He spoke to himself and put the pen down before leaning back into his seat and eyes directly averted towards the ceiling.

He then looked at the empty chair next to him.

Stella was there before several nights ago.

He couldn't help but smile as he reminisces.

He pulled out his phone and opened the gallery only to click on a particular video.

He pressed the play button and there were two people started talking.

It was him and Stella.

He smiled as he saw her laughing at his remark in the video and realized how lucky he was being at the moment.

He really treasured her and didn't exactly know why.

Was he probably in love again?

"Came up from nothing
Had to start hustling
Had to be something
You just had to be stunting
Mad at his mama cause she couldn't buy Jordan's
His mama was poor yeah she could never afford it
Down to do anything
Yeah down for whatever"

She started to sing and stared into his eyes. He remembered exactly how he felt when she did that.

It was as if he was on top of the world.

She was making him feel special for some reasons.

"Stel," he shook his head.

"Look at what you've done to me." He spoke alone.

The more Stella smiled and being shy in front of him, the more his heartbeat had increased.

She was something else and he knew it.

When he was kissing her, he felt as if it was a dream came true but she wasn't ready for it and he knew it was all purely accidental just to save her from her bad dreams.

He sighed.

He missed her.

Even though he didn't know her for long but she understood him best, better than everyone else and even better than his exes.

Maybe it was because of her past too.

However, it didn't make him feel any better because she didn't directly reject nor accept his invitation to be his date to the Gala. It was a bit saddening, to be honest.

It was only a few weeks away now but he hadn't heard from her since that last meeting at Gucci.

Was she only playing around with him now? It took the whole of him to stand by his ground and asked her to be his date but he was now left hanging.

Just as he was daydreaming while watching her singing, a phone call came in and he was a bit surprised to see the name that popped up on his screen.

"Stel?" He raised his brows but quickly smiled in anticipation. That was the first that she called.

"Hey." He cheerfully said after picking up.
"Harry.." he heard her soft voice on the line.