twenty five

hello, im backkkk xD 

thank you so much for your overwhelming supports!

-

Stella's POV:

I ate with such difficulties as I cursed Collins in my mind every now and then for this. I hate him so damn much!

He was only grinning from ear to ear while watching me eat most of the time throughout the dinner. I had also found out that I've passed out for more than 24 hours. Carol must've noticed my absence by now right? She'll help me right?

We then went to the living room and he tossed me onto the couch while he opened the glass door of the balcony. I stayed put at my seat but my eyes lingered in curiosity as I could only see darkness outside. There was no hint of any city light and that made everything turned weirder.

Where the hell was I?

I noticed he looked a bit stressed out. 

"You know," he suddenly spoke. My head slowly perked towards his direction as his eyes were now already on me. 

He leaned against the railing, having a serious expression on his face before sighing in discontent.

"The police will definitely come here by tomorrow. To search for you." 

My eyebrows raised at that. I was really glad as it was good news after all. But wait, now that he knew, what would he do to me now?

Would he kill me? O-or keep me further away than this?

I shuddered at my own dark thoughts. 

"H-how so?" I asked. He looked away before sighing out of his own frustration. 

"The receptionist saw my face when I took you away." he blurted out. I couldn't help but sigh in relief. Everything made sense now that the police must have it easier to find me here.

He saw how relaxed I had become so he stepped into the living room once again. His pace and his hard stare had me stunned. 

"Do you feel relaxed now?" he tilted his head. I gulped in fear of what he was capable of. I saw his hand curled into a tight fist and I swore I saw veins popping out under his skin. 

"I-..I.." I couldn't even utter a single word. He came closer than ever now that made my instinct to back away immediately. However, he caught my body to stop me from squirming away. 

"I know that I can't keep you here forever but please, I have a request for you before I can set you free." his words immediately made my body stopped moving. I slowly looked up and met with his sad eyes. 

An ocean of emotions washed over me when I saw him like that. All that I could ask at the moment was why?

"Y-you'll set me free?" 

He nodded and still kept me in place, trapping me underneath him on the couch. 

"Yes but with one request." he leaned in. My heartbeat went rapid in just mere seconds afterward.

"You'll never speak to Harry again and never told what happened to you today to the police. Unless," he bumped his nose with mine, I gasped as he did so. "you want to see people getting hurt maybe like, Harry?" 

"That's not a request, Collins. That's a threat." my lips quivered. 

"Oh yeah, that's right. My mistake. A threat, it is then." he smirked in amusement making my face fell in disappointment. "You're sick." I tiredly glared at him. He then only sunk his head down to peck me on the lips which made me felt disgusted with myself soon after.