thirty two

@iaalien aww you cried? pls dont and thank you for supporting, love you too!! Dangg thank you all, for all of your feedbacks really xoxo!!

Smiling silently alone as I read the lyrics one final time. 

"Satisfied?" the person sitting beside me in the studio asked. I turned to him before giving him a nod. "Quite satisfied. Do you think he'll like it?" My cheerful tone changed to a sad one as I thought about him.

Kian chuckled. 

"He will like it. Everything that you do, he will like it. So don't worry." he looked at the paper.

"Can I see it?" 

I quickly put my hand over, covering the words written on it. "Nope! You'll be hearing it when it has officially come out." 

He just pouted, making a face but that only made me chuckle afterwards. 

"Fine but what is it called?"

I wondered for a while as I reminisced Harry in my mind. It is absolutely related to him somehow which made something in me sparked every now and then.

"I figured it would be called, Ocean Eyes." I answered calmly.

"That sounds nice." He then proceeded to smile as well but then he changed the topic upon looking at my face.

"Anyway, I really haven't apologize to you and Harry." he bit his lower lip.

I raised my eyebrows at his sudden statement. "What do you mean? For what?"

Is it about that night? 

He looked up to me nervously. "You know, about that night that I came to your house. I know that you two are affected by me coming over without telling Harry in the first place. I'm sorry though, Stella." 

Figured so. I sighed hearing his apology but still flashed him a smile. 

"Hey, you did nothing wrong. It was just a misunderstanding between Harry and I. Don't worry much about it, Kian, because at the end of the day, you saved me from Collins. So, thank you for protecting me on that night. I really appreciate your presence."

I just told him the truth and obviously I don't want him to feel guilty about it. He didn't even do anything wrong anyway. 

He's a great friend after all. 

"Really?" he looked up to get my approval.

I could only chuckle and nod my head once.

"It's true. So, don't bother about it, yeah?" I waved my hand in front of him. Kian finally breathed out of relief and nodded his head as well.

Things went silent between us for a moment before he broke it again.

"You must've been missing him." he spoke quietly. At his words, my heart ached again. How could I not miss Harry? He's everything to me now.

"Very much, Kian." I sighed.

"How many days has it been?" he asked.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Four days now. I'm really getting worried but.. I'll be watching over him tonight." 

"The press doesn't know that he is still.. umm sleeping, do they?" I noticed he stuttered to use the right word to explain the situation, afraid of hurting me more. 

I turned to him. "No. It would only bring more complications." I explained. "I understand." he replied me with a small smile. 

"Come on. Do you want me to take you there?" he offered a ride.