twenty seven

Stella's pov:

"It's been three days, Harry. I'm so bored of being here. When can I go back? I want to go to my studio to make more new songs." I whined. Harry laughed as he poured the water into a cup before coming and gave it to me. I took it without hesitation before gulping it down, satisfying my thirst.

"Baby." He called as he took a seat on the hospital bed. "The doctor said that you'll be discharged tomorrow, alright? Don't worry, I'll be here with you as much as I can." as he said that, I felt really thankful having him as my boyfriend.

But then, something hit me.

We're celebrities.

"Harry, your tour-"

"Don't worry. I'm on a break." he answered as if he knew what I was about to ask.

"Oh.." I was about to calm down again but then another thing hit me. "Wait, do the fans know that you're here?"

He chuckled. "Stop caring about those things, Stella. And to answer your question, no they don't know I'm here. I had to cover up my face as if I'm a criminal just to come here." he exaggerated, making me awed him more before laughing.

"Damn, wow."

"No need for that." he spoke. I turned quiet.

"What do you mean?" I turn puzzled.

He only had a poker face on before suddenly he burst out laughing. I got weirded out by his behavior. "What?"

"Just kidding. We're all over the news since this morning." he confessed. His words only made my eyes widened in horror.

"WHAT?!!" I yelled as he showed me the online news on his phone. My heart jumped when I saw us two on the cover page of every celebrity news today.

"Harry Styles's girlfriend is Stella Lancaster!"
"Stella Lancaster is admitted into a hospital and Harry Styles paid visits every single day!"
"Harry Styles was seen at the hospital for a reason."

I kept reading all the ridiculous headlines before opening one and read the main sentence.

I was definitely baffled by now.

"Harry Styles visits a female celebrity at the hospital and it turned out to be Stella Lancaster! Are they really dating?" I almost fainted at what I was reading. There were also some pictures of us together at my concert since Harry was a guest in the VIP section.

I slowly put the phone down.

"So everyone knows we're here together." I murmured in disbelief. Meanwhile, instead of getting upset, Harry laughed at the whole situation.

"Are you really okay with this, Harry? We've gone public in case you haven't realized yet." I tried to make him stand back to reality.

"Who cares? What matters most to me is that you are my girlfriend and nothing can stop me from seeing or loving the girl I adore." He shrugged. His words somehow calmed me down and made me scoffed in amusement.

"Unbelievable." I smiled as he grinned.

"Don't mind them, Stel. Just focus on your life. Never let them win. They only write what they wanted to believe and see so, it's their loss. We have our own little world." He pecked my lips.

I sighed before nodding. "Okay." Flashing him a wide smile as he sneakily rubbed his tired eyes.

Upon that, I frowned and caught his hand as he only flashed me his usual smile. "Harry.. how long have you not get enough sleep or rest?" I asked worriedly.