twenty three

FYI Yeah, it was Collins from Dunkirk all along btw because his blue eyes had captivated me in the first place ;) sorry for telling you all this now

However, he would be the same age as Harry in this story. 

. . .

My head turned dizzier than ever after all of what was happening at the moment. I still couldn't believe that Harry didn't even want to listen to my explanation. I've been trying to reach out for him through calls and texts but there was still no reply. None at all.

He was obviously shutting himself from me. 

My heart couldn't be more in pain.

"Do you need some water?" Carol sadly stood by me beside the couch I was sitting on in my apartment. 

I shook my head slowly with eyes glued towards the coffee table, obviously spacing out. My eyes were swollen red and the coldness radiating in the space bothered me so much. 

I heard her sighed next but I couldn't care less. I felt like I was a terrible person for Harry. He was the reason why I was feeling rather down since last night when I last saw him. He just left with his staff without a word. 

Not even a last damn glance at me.

My heart just shattered into millions of pieces by now.

His words were harsh until I felt them pierced my heart brutally. It was so unfair but why was I still so desperate to explain everything to him anyway?

That's right, Stella. 

Because you love him so damn much that you can't even afford to lose him. 

I closed my eyes, biting on my trembling lips harder than before. Tears began to fall for the umpteenth time today and upon that, it made Carol crouched down while facing me with worry plastered all over her face. 

"I'm sorry, Stella. I didn't know that Harry would say such thing to you- I feel so stupid for interfering and I thought that I had done the right thing but it turned out..." she stammered and trailed but never finish her words in any way. She was feeling very guilty by now and I could sense it in her shaking voice.

She held my hand but I still couldn't face her.

I shouldn't be mad at her anyway. It was my fault too for letting this matter into my hands only. These people were just trying to protect me but now, everyone finally showed their disappointment and I had never face such cruel consequences especially with Harry.

Our relationship was definitely at risk. 

I wonder what he was doing right now. Was he trying to forget about me already?

I sadly smiled at Carol. 

"It's okay. I don't blame you Carol, things happened." I told her.