Another DragonKin in the midst

Everyone was doing there tasks while the kids trained under Reyes and Kyla, they was breathing hard while the red head was wide eyed and out of air.

Indra on the other hand, sat off to the side reading a book as he didn't pay any attention to anyone as Vince, David, Mathew, Cecile and Jackie looked over at Reyes and Kyla as they looked at him and so did the kids.

"Hey kid!" His amber eyes made contact with Mathew as he fixed his shades while standing up and headed over to him "How come you're not training like everyone else? Success comes from a cohesive unit"

"And who said I was apart of a cohesive unit?" He said while closing the book "You became apart of that cohesive unit when you came here with Mas~"

"Just because I came here as his son doesn't mean I agree with everything else, first off, I'm not a spoiled brat and I will eat what I want where I desire and I will train at my own pace" He said as it pissed Mathew off as he kept his calm as he then smirked.

"Ok kid.....Then how about you back that up after all I might be the one that need the training right?" He said as Indra looked confused as he slowly stood up and crossed his arms "If that's what you're gonna take from the conversation we just had then su~"

*BOOM*

Mathew had sent Indra flying through the next couple rooms as everyone was shocked "Growing up we was taught to respect our elders....because our elders always had something up their sleeve that the kids didn't" He said while everyone behind him was shocked.

"Hmm...that was pretty ea~" Before the word could come out he was sent flying hard into the wall, as Indra stood there perfectly fine and unscathed.

"First off....respect is earned" Indra said as he stood there unscathed as Mathew was now hurting bad as he kept throwing up blood as his shades broke and hit the floor.

"Wow, you really know no restraint do you?" Everyone watched Jack say to Indra as he was confused "I know restraint, asking if I use it is another thing" He said as Jack shook his head "You know no restraint and you're still a child, I feel like the list will continue at this rate" Jack said as Indra charged him as he didn't even move but only raising his right hand as everyone knew what was going to happen next.

The second Indra tried to land a punch he was frozen in midair unable to move as Jack's eyes started glowing white as his hair began to rise "You take advantage of your blessing as DragonKin...I heard about your fight with Zack and the others, about how you fought against Ms.Kyla too....I think whatever high-horse you're on your gonna come off it" He finished while throwing him straight through the roof.

"Jack! That wasn't necess~"

"Leave it alone Kyla" Reyes interrupted her last words as she looked at him "But do you not understand if that boy is hurt even in the slightest Master Siegfried will have our heads!" She said as Reyes was still calm and collected.

"You're bound to get hurt during training if Master can't see that then maybe he needs to start" Reyes said as she didn't think about it that way as she watched Jack as he looked at the roof still.

"Just how high did you thro~"

As if on cue he came back down only to be caught by Jack again as he kept him in the air "How does it feel to be held against your will like you did them?" Nothing was said as Indra began to smile evilly as he started laughing "Man you're dumb" He said as he suddenly felt a punch to his face that sent him head first into the wall.

Everyone was confused but they watched the roof suddenly appear as normal as he locked eyes with all of them "It was an Illusion!" They all thought as Reyes smiled, he liked what he saw and could tell there was more potential in him than he thought.