Lion Meat for Breakfast

Everyone had shown up to the Guild one by one as the fight was today here in the city as nervousness filled them all knowing what would happen if they didn't win this match.

And for a important match to be in the hands of a non guild member too was another anxiety problem too and when they all saw him he looked the same as he did yesterday.

Eva and Lani stared at him as they could see what no one else could a endless abyss in his soul and once he faced them they saw a beast staring them down with red eyes like a eternal flame so they faced the table they sat at instead.

"I told you I knew what I saw" Eva said to Lani as she was in shock "Okay! Okay! You was right but with that being said that doesn't make this situation right, if he's here then that means he has a motive and we have to make sure we aren't his motive" Lani said while going through a million of different thoughts in her mind.

"What if we are? Maybe he's the best the council has which is why he hasn't torn the place down yet" Eva said while looking at him "He's probably the most dangerous man we'll ever meet and maybe the toughest" She finished as they watched the Guild doors opened to reveal the Golden Lions members.

A man then stepped forward as he held out a scroll "A battle sent forth from the Golden Lions to the Shadow Wolf guild has been accepted, but for this challenge to be acknowledged and legal the Guild-Masters has to sign their signatures under their emblem" He walked up to Master Ronald holding out the scroll of what he just read and his emblem to sign under on the left side of the paper while the Golden Lions was on the right already signed by their Guild Master.

When he placed it on the table ink and a feather pen was also given to him to sign and once he did he could feel regret already building up in him as all eyes turned to Spade.

"Are you ready my little masked menace? After all it wouldn't matter since fate pushed me into your path...." Everyone heard a man say as it was the one who issued the challenge "For you to help me destroy the lives of others in this very guild hall...if you forfeit right now I'll pay you handsomely either or it's gonna end in our favor" He finished while smiling.

Spade didn't say a word as he only stood there silently as it threw everyone off wondering why wouldn't he speak and it did nothing but anger the noble "Our fight will be here in your city and while we're at it remove your mask"

"No" Was the quick response from Spade as he sat lazily on his stool at the bar shocking the Golden Lions members "You little!" Came shouts from a few of them but stopped by Jacque Lions himself "It's fine I'll just destroy it in our match revealing who you are" He said as Spade chuckled.

"You know what?! Let's start now!" He shouted charging him with his sword in hand faster than everyone in the room as he grinned evilly swinging his sword down on Spade only to feel a hand grip his face and slam him into the ground.

He couldn't process it but after realizing he was on his back he saw the masked man looking down at him not saying a word, just staring and within those eyes he could tell this man couldn't have been human or that his humanity was long gone.

Jacque tried to get up only to have a foot brought down on his chest putting him back on the ground "If you don't make a real effort...." He said while inching towards his face so that their eyes met "I will kill you" He said as Jacque felt the weight of those words as he began squirming under his foot but couldn't move.

"All of those threats...I guess they were empty, but not like mines is about to be sadly" He said while picking up Jacque's sword from the ground and twirled it in his right hand "You have five seconds" He said plainly as everyone in the guild hall looked upon the scene as if he was crazy.

"You can't do that! Killing is illegal! You're Bluffing" His guild shouted at Spade as he tilted his head to the left "Yeah you can't bluff something we all know you cannot do" another shouted as the sword was jammed into Jacque's left shoulder as he shouted in pain "Wanna call my bluff to see if I won't twist the blade while it's in him either?" Spade asked the man that called him lowborn yesterday.

"You wouldn't dare" He said as Spade twisted the blade as Jacque screamed in agony "SHUT UP PHILIP!" He said as he now had a harder time getting out as he gritted his teeth "He's not allowed to kill! He wouldn't do it"

"Nor can either of you interrupt this match either so whatever I do to him...." He said while twisting the blade as Jacque began screaming in agony all over again "You have no choice but to watch" He said while taking the sword out.

"If you had any real honor you wouldn't have rushed me the way you had nor would you be groveling right now" He said as Jacque was sweating hard and bleeding out as Spade waved his hand.

Everyone watched the blood go back into his body as his wound healed and closed leaving no scars as the sword was dropped next to him "Get up and fight or I'll continue torturing you" He said as Jacque got up with his sword and Spade drew his from his left hip, after twirling it for a few moments Jacque charged him faster than anyone could keep up.

He had passed Spade but for some reason he wasn't holding his sword and saw Spade holding it~ no it wasn't the sword it was his WHOLE arm and the moment realization came he dropped to the ground looking at his arm in Spade's hand.

"You're slow so slow in fact you can't keep your arm or your guts in tact" He said as Jacque looked down to now see his stomach opening as he tried to keep it closed with the arm and hand he had but organs and blood began to show while blood fell from his lips.

Spade walked over and put the arm back and healed him again in front of everyone as he looked up in fear as Spade towered over him while he was on the ground "Get up and fight" He said as he looked like he was debating a mental battle in his mind.

"Do you wanna stop?" Spade said as Jacque looked up at him seeing no emotion in his eyes with the sword in his hand still "I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't do this anymore...dying over and over that is" He said as Jacque again was silent.

"If I have to ask you another question I will remove your head from your body so quickly and flawlessly that you'll watch it fall to the ground" He said as Jacque gulped loudly.

"I-I-I forfeit!" He quickly stuttered out as Spade stood up "Good...now get out" He said as Jacque did exactly that with motivation in his body as his flew out along with his confused guild members.

Spade turned to them shock on their faces and also speechless "We are now the number one guild in the Aida Kingdom" He said calmly as the bartender fainted and so did the Guild Master.