Debt Collected

The Kingdom of Aida was one of the ten kingdoms that was okay with non-human residence, this kingdom has three regular guilds and one mercenary station or "men for hire" for whatever wild jobs that the guilds just won't do.

In the city of Troy, the guild Shadow wolf had a issue with another guild the Golden Lions, they were looked down upon as a weaker guild since they had more nobles and royalty while the Shadow Wolf guild had none.

Two of the guild members made a recent discovery and it's been weeks since the incident with the Golden Lion member, and today was the day that another meeting would happen.

Coming through the doors was the same cloaked figure the two guild members told everyone as they watched him scan the room and stopped at Kaitlyn and Gerald's general direction as he started walking towards them as the man Ryan stood up and tried standing in his way.

"Who are you?" He said but he was talking to air as the figure already passed him as he and everyone else was shocked as he stood at their table "You two owe me a drink, I came to collect" he said as they nodded slowly and got up and started walking with him to the guild hall bar.

Once he got to the counter the girl there was in a white button up with a skirt as you could tell she was nervous as a woman next to her stared at him hard as he sat down "A mug please" He said as they was surprised at how he was polite as they made it quickly.

He started chugging his drink slowly and eventually put it down "I appreciate the hospitality, for a group of mages that are looked down upon in this kingdom you sure know how to give a warm welcome" He said as he finished his mug while getting up.

"I've collected on your debt, I'm leaving" He said while heading towards the door as a girl raced towards the door and stood in his path "Kaitlyn?! What are you doing?" Her partner asked as she stared dead at the figure in front of her.

"I don't know who you are...or what you are...but we need you here"

"Kaitlyn!" He said cutting her off to make her stop but she ignored him completely as she still stood in front of the figure "Our guild is strong, we may not be nobles or have high names but I think you can help us make a difference" She said as there was complete silence.

"And the requirements?" He asked as she was shocked beyond belief as she was at a loss for words "You have to be able to prove that you can handle yourself in some sort of combat but since you defeated a Golden Lion member I don't think you have to" She said as there was silence again.

"Okay...I'll join on one condition, I do whatever task or mission requirements alone if there's no problems on that then I'll join" He said as shocked faces was seen around the guild hall.

"No" They heard someone say as it was Ryan the man that looked after Kaitlyn and Gerald as he crossed his arms staring at the figure as Kaitlyn was shocked "We appreciate you for saving our people but what you're asking for can't be given, we're a family here just because your gifted doesn't change that" He said as nothing was said as the figure only started walking towards the door and headed out.

Off to the side there was a girl with blood red hair and dark wine red eyes as she watched the scene unfold with confused and horrified eyes 'His soul....who the hell is he?!' She thought as she seen him leave out the double doors.

"What's the matter Eva?" A girl with Silver hair and blue eyes like an ocean or gem asked her friend as they sat at a table alone "Lani....that guy....I think he's one of us" She said as Lani looked at her oddly as she stopped eating her steak.

"That's impossible we're the only ones from there on this side of the map, all the Royals and nobles is on the East side at that new high school we're on the West side four Kingdoms away and in one of the five kingdoms out of ten that'll accept anyone none human" She said in a matter-of-fact tone as she crossed her arms.