A New Breed ?

A black limo riding on the road took it's time as it cruised by the other cars as it have a small silver dragons head at the hood of the car.

In it sat Siegfried, and Cain as they was side by side as Siegfried wasn't wearing his cloak, instead he had on a regular white suit as it looked like scales all over as the tie was black with the same dragon scale design.

His golden brown eyes looked out the window as his book was in his right hand but across from them was five other people and they was his members his personal ones versus the ones he let council take for the army~ it was law for all Impurities while the humans kept whatever men they had hired.

The humans don't even know about the Council~ well somewhat but no human has ever stepped foot in the council's presence, they govern all non humans including Demi humans.

The human leaders known as the kings doubt the existence of the council since no one has actually seen them and imagine how it would look asking a Demihunan or non human do the council exist.

That's why there's leaders in places for that type of thing because then it looks like they give the orders and not some higher authority.

There was two women and three men, one of the two women was a nun as she wore the obvious outfit with a hood except it was white with gold outlining as her silver cross hung from her neck as her blonde hair still hung out the hood as her blue eyes stared out the window.

The other was a brunette as she wore black military cargo pants with a pistol strapped on her left leg and boots to match while her tank top was gray as her breasts was more than likely too big for the shirt as you can nearly see her nipples.

The three men wore matching tuxedos as one was sand blonde and brown eyes as he was light skin, the second was black haired as it was slicked back with dark brown eyes as well while the third was bald with shades and a neat connecting mustache and goatee, the only black guy between them and in charge of them.

"I thought we was looking for the new Dragon child today? it's been three weeks" The brunette asked as Cain looked at her "We are Jackie we just have business to attend to first, Master Siegfried has a meeting with the Vampire and Demon houses" They looked at him as he read his book without saying a word.

"What would they need from him?" She had asked as the bald man scoffed "Isn't it obvious Jackie? It's pretty simple...." They all looked at him as he fixed his shades on his face "They probably wanna know if he has a child if so why hasn't he been mentioned or enrolled into school with the others yet" Cain gave a hum as everyone looked his way not seeing him deny it.

"Your perception is good Mathew but yes and they may even want the child under one of their houses"

"But how? We just recently discovered the child so how can we promise them something like that?" The nun said as she looked a bit worried "UnBeknownst to you all I postponed the meeting so where we're all heading right now is to a inn so we can gather intel...." Siegfried said as he closed his book then looked at them all.

"You all are gonna be in teams Jackie and Cecile you two will be on teams and Mathew you and the boys will be on teams you all will report to Mathew and he will report to Cain who will report to me, Am I understood?" He said as they dropped their heads.

"Yes , Master Siegfried" They all said in unison as the limo eventually started to slow down as the glass behind Cain and Siegfried rolled down "We are here, but as you already know vehicles cannot but ride inside, around some towns so you'd have to get a carriage" He gave a short agreeing hum.

"Thank you, and from here we should be able to find a carriage I will call you when we're ready to leave town" They all stepped out and immediately started to put their cloaks on as they looked at the town ahead of them.