Council meets Students, Highschool built!!

The school was huge, eight stories high painted white with black brick roofs as the Royal families of the Impure or "Unhuman"  came with their schedules in hand and today was their first day or open house to meet their teachers and the principal.

The last ones to show were the Tempest family as Silas took prideful strides to the building as he stepped past the huge black gates as he sighed with a smile on his face "This is what I worked hard for, to be a leader of many and soon the Tempest family will have even more respect" He said as he looked back and saw the plain faces of his comrades but in their eyes he could see the dislike they had for him.

"Come on! Are you still upset about the brawl? It was four years ago, we've been guild-mates for two months less that time you act as if we didn't build some form of a bond already" Silas said as they all was silent as his face turned to Kira.

A hard person to convince but every since they were kids up until now her dislike for Silas was high after he killed Indra even after they joined the guild together she simply refuses to have any bond with him.

Everyone else was somewhat put with him and speak but not Kira she only talks during the missions and when she has to which aggravated Silas.

"I don't care Silas I'll never forget what you've done, I put up with you now but don't expect us to be close friends" She said while walking past him "It's obvious you loved him Kira..." Silas said as everyone didn't say anything else as they knew that was a struck nerve.

"But what you have to realize is that we were kids and he picked a fight he wasn't gonna win so how does that make it ok that he attacked me first? Wouldn't you defend yourself if someone started attacking you?" He said as he locked eyes with her.

"You let your emotions cloud your judgement which is why you yourself hasn't even beaten me in a dual and same goes to rest of you....you blame me for a fight I didn't start, we're a team now so start acting like it and as far as Indra goes...I bet any of you can remember his face anyways" He said while walking away from them while Kira watched.

"Kira?" Jack said as he walked up to her as she looked up with a frown "I know I know, he's just so cocky Jack and even if as the years go by I can hardly remember...he was someone important and not to just me but to everyone and his power inspired me to become stronger even more" She said with a frown as Jack placed a hand on her.

"We know Kira, but now you have to realize that he's gone and that won't change" He said to her as she sighed with a frown and nodded slowly "Great! Now let's all go meet our teachers" He said with a small smile as they headed into the building.

They saw Silas standing there as he then turned to face them "Done goofing around? My teacher is in the library waiting, y'all are going to the cafeteria to meet yours" He said as he walked off down the hall on the left as they kept heading forward down the hall.

Once they got inside they saw a lot of other races as they was surprised to see other elves and Demi humans as they picked a empty table to sit as a huge pressure as a flash of light appeared on the stage.

Standing there was a man with purple hair with eyes to match as his black cloak fluttered around a bit "Good Morning students! I am councilman Kyles, one of the many that has guided our people to safety these pasty few decades" He said as everyone started to talk amongst themselves knowing that they never seen the Council.

"I know this school is a bit weird and odd and I'm sure you're confused as to why there are Royals here among you commoners and lower races but separated during this speech" He said as he then started walking off the stage walking in the air.

"The Royals are gonna get a more serious conversation than what we're having because we need them AND you to understand that now there's something coming, the humans and this time they're even stronger than before while some accept us some want to exterminate us" He said while holding his hands behind his back still in mid air.