Uneasiness

"He will train with the other kids, the boy has always been a loner and he's with me now and he will follow what I tell him, he's family now so he should treat the kids as if they were his family since they take care of him" Siegfried said into the magic ball as Kyla and Reyes nodded.

"He needs to prepare to lead one day, if he can't lead the ones he live with how can he lead men that doesn't see him face to face? Teach him that fact and I don't care how you do it" Siegfried said as he cut the line to home.

"Are you sure about your decision Master Siegfried? You'd wouldn't wanna make a decision that you'd regret" Cain said to him as he sighed slowly.

"I know that the decision I made was the best one....old friend" He said as Cain's eyes widened as they locked eyes with each other knowing what that sentence meant.

"I see, well I'm glad that realize that....old friend" He said back as they grabbed forearm and looked at each other and hugged for a brief moment "Now let's head inside" Siegfried said as he walked into the Castle where he would meet two of the Council Demon Heads.

At the front doors they was met with a maid with silver hair as Siegfried smiled at her "You look as beautiful as ever Reina" And after that sentence she smiled back and bowed "Your presence is a graceful one for me, let's me know there's some good left in the world"

"For a Demon you sound happy to see a couple of DragonKin, are you okay?" Cain asked as she sighed "My daughter, she's a troubled one, sometimes I feel like I just might be losing touch with reality" She said as she looked at the boy behind the both of them as he stood tall and proud.

"Who's the proud little guy behind you who stands as tall as the giants?" They both chuckled as Cain pushed him to the front as he looked the lady in the face and once they made eye contact she scrunched up her eyebrows as she can see something that they couldn't.....it was something surrounding him in dark red as it was dangerous as it seemed highly abnormal and demonic as it began to form.

She saw wings and a bright red halo over his head as her eyes widened 'That can't be his son! That's no boy, that's the end of everything as we all know it, the last time someone had a red halo over them....it spelled bad things for anyone in contact' As she had to quickly change her face to something less scared for her life.

"This is the son of Siegfried, Silas Tempest" Cain introduced as the boy extended a hand to shake as the woman smiled slightly and shook it 'This child is no ordinary child....he's dangerous' She thought to herself as they all started to step into the Castle.

Once inside they headed straight for the throne room up ahead and when they got to the intersection a girl appeared hair a beautiful silver as her eyes were a beautiful blue like a ocean or gem.

Silas stared at her as she adverted her gaze from his "Lani go back with your trainer please while these gentlemen speak with the councilmen" She said as the girl ran off as they was led into the throne room.

Two men stood there talking at the moment as they both wore matching Black cloaks to signify that they were the dark side of the council as they turned to face Siegfried and Cain.

"My my, the DragonKin has shown up to greet us, with his boy no less" One of them said as he pulled his hood down as it was a man with dark purple hair in a ponytail as his matching eyes stared at the boy mad he stopped in place.

"Leave with the maid Silas, we'll grab you after we leave" Siegfried said as the woman came and grabbed him as they left together as the second clocked man stepped up "So...that's your son eh? He's monstrous"

"What do you mean? He's just a child" Siegfried asked as he was confused already at the beginning of the conversation "Ah so you can't see it as of yet well other than that aside everyone will be sending their kids together into a school that was built, they will be taught and made stronger together" He said as Cain and Siegfried eyes widened.