The Military Journey Begins

With now somewhat free time on his hands Indra tracked Samuel down by scent as he found him in a small apartment complex as his house didn't have a gate compared to the other as he walked up to the door and phased through it and saw that he was doing push-ups on the living room floor as the book he gave him was floating next to him.

"Looks like someone put in the effort to actually learn the book" Indra said as Samuel jumped up and saw him and somewhat put his guard back down "How did you even find me?" He asked as Indra took off the mask "Wouldn't you like to know?" He said while walking over to a chair "Is the book easy for you to read?" He asked while Samuel grabbed the book out the air "Yeah it's pretty simple for now but I haven't gotten far" He said while holding his hand towards the bowl as it slowly started to spin in a circle all the way up to the edge without a drop spilling but then again it was spinning slowly.

"You should be going back to base soon correct? I may be joining you there" He said as Samuel's eyes lit up with excitement knowing someone powerful like him would be at his side and is already teaching him his abilities as a vampire "I'm glad to hear that but why if I may ask?" He said as Indra face turned into one of annoyance "The council suspended me and my group since I wasn't officially apart of the guild taking quests and the two ladies apart of my group got suspended with me since they knew the consequences of taking a quest above their rank and taking it with a "civilian" since I am not apart of the guild officially so our options were to either go to military school or to be suspended to three to four years and I picked military school so I can help you grow" He said while pour tea into a cup as Samuel tried to figure out where'd the hot pot of tea and cup came from.

"And your two friends? Are they joining too?" He asked in hopes of potentially having three strong people at his side "No I sent them back home after I struck a deal for them to make sure no one kills you~ well none of their people at least" He said casually as Samuel nodded his head in agreement "Yes, yes, thank you for making sure that they don't kill me....." After he finished speaking his eyes shot open and ran up to Indra and clutched the armrests while their faces was Inches apart "WHAT! What do you mean by KILL ME? I haven't done anything wrong!" Samuel said in a state of panic as Indra held his hand out to stop him from breathing so close to him.

"You haven't done anything wrong, yet" Indra said while Samuel's confusion became greater "I'm still not understanding what you mean" He said as Indra gave a small sigh "They are vampires just like you Samuel and the fact that you are here instead of with them in their domain isn't a good thing, humans aren't even supposed to know your people still exist, yeah they may know werewolves are kinda out there but the vamps is still up for discussion, so in order to keep yourself safe you need to never ever and I mean under any circumstances do you tell anyone that you're a vampire, do you understand?" Indra said to him as he nodded his head as fast as he could.

"Good because I've been getting the strangest vibes lately and in case of something happening I need to be sure you don't do anything stupid or show another vampire that book" He while getting up from his chair "Now lets test your new abilities out" He said as portal opened up and remembering what it was like on the other side Samuel's heart began to race and Indra heard it "Good be afraid because fear can easily turn into confidence, now let's g-" He said as a loud tearing sound was heard as they both turned around to face it as hand reached out and grabbed onto him as it dragged Indra slowly towards the portal.

"I....will...not...GO" Indra shouted as he came to a slight stop as Samuel could feel the power Indra was starting to let off and it was powerful and increasing by the minute "Samuel, I don't know what this is but whoever's desperate enough to drag me through no matter how much power I exert must be a foe and I doubt destroying the hand will prevent another one from appearing so I will handle the source, if you ever come across any vampire women with silver or blood red hair say "Spade would be disappointed in seeing that you can't handle a simple deal" Indra finished saying as he allowed himself to be pulled through.

Worry began to fill Samuel as he didn't know when or if Spade was coming back, the first powerful person to ever pay him any real attention and help him grow to his level and now he has to figure it out on his own while also taking a glance at the book in his hand 'Well not completely on my own' He thought while placing the book in the air while flipping through a few pages and soon he couldn't turn one of the pages only to discover he couldn't turn none of the pages at all.

'Another piece of information I wish I could've had when he was here!' Samuel shouted to himself inwardly before slapping himself 'Relax, you've been getting by without him and at-least he gave you something to study your abilities with' He thought while turning to look at the clock seeing it was only mid-day and started back working out.

At some point he stopped and grabbed the book and actually read some of the parts that didn't speak on the abilities...

Vampires always have been one of the few races in the shadows, one of the few abilities they learn is to control the mind of others- mainly humans since humans have always fell prey to vampires and is the main food source some vampires are known as nobles in the society and is stronger than the regular vampire that isn't one.

Vampire nobles are expected to live to certain expectations and come from the original families that has shaped society and it is frowned upon for a Vampire noble to dilute the bloodline whereas a regular vampire can mate whoever he or she shall please~ however a regular vampire can be punished for diluting the species as well mating with a species that would make the newborn a halfbreed, examples are Werewolves, Elves, etc..

Male Vampires are not to mate with Werewolves, Elves, Demons and Angels given that regardless of the male gene being strong these races will dilute the bloodline and Female vampires are not to mate with any of the races a male cannot while including ogres and snowmen any vampire mating with these are committing crimes punishable by death.

After reading all of that Samuel found himself chuckling 'Thank god I'm not the poor guy that's a noble, so far it seems like their held to a whole different standard as if their expected to be one way and one way only' He thought while closing the book feeling a slight dry feeling at the back of his throat 'And I'm gonna have to eat soon...great' He thought before moving to go take a shower.

After getting hygiene and packing he started to head back to base or at least the transport that will pick him up since no one is allowed to technically know where the base is unless you're of a certain rank and until that rank you know nothing, which was ok for now.

Once leaving his home and eventually stepping outside of the town a convoy was waiting for him and a few other soldiers and upon getting on the bus the sergeant bagged everyone's heads 'Back to base I go...If only Spade was coming with me this time instead of what happened' Samuel thought while finding himself slowly going to sleep.