Chapter Two: The Breakout

Previously...

Suddenly, a loud rumble was heard coming from the aircraft. And before Braedey's eyes, an explosion ripped across the upper deck of the vessel, and what looked like a section of a building grew right out of the side. The vehicle shook some more, as several building structures grew out of other parts of it like a sprouting seed. The sudden damage caused the engines to fail and the entire aircraft plunged into the bay.

At that moment, Braedey did think about what to do or why. He reacted on pure hero instincts and ran into an alleyway. He activated the Transformatrix. "Roll out." He said out of habit, and pushed the dial down.

"Freezerburn." The Arctic Autobot announced.

Freezerburn fired what could be icy fire from the bottom of his feet, and launched up into the air. The icy fire entrails surrounded his form, and took on the appearance of what could be angel wings. He looked towards the scene of the disaster, and took off towards the downed aircraft.

~*~*~

On the bridge of the downed aircraft, pilots and technicians were working at their posts trying to get the ship under control. Standing in the centre was a dark skinned male who had black puffy hair, with white on the sides, brown eyes, an eyepatch on his left eye. This was Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, and he was having a bad day. First, he gets a report on a shapeshifting robot alien, and now, the HQ of S.H.I.E.L.D, the Helicarrier, is sinking into the ocean.

"Someone, get to engineering. Tell them to get us back in the air." Fury barked. "And shut off that alarm!" He added with annoyance in his voice.

"Director Fury." A female agent by a console said. "A report just came in from the Vault."

"Do I look like I have time for this, Hill??" Fury yelled. He had enough problems on top rather than dealing with a prison report.

"Listen to me!" Maria Hill ordered. But she then immediately corrected herself when the director gave her a threatening glare. "Sir, automated reports are coming in from the Vault and the Cube. Their systems have gone offline, and no one is responding from down at the Big House."

Fury's eye narrowed. The Big House was a supervillain prison that was miniaturised so it could be stored on the Helicarrier. But now, it's not miniature anymore. "Something is seriously wrong." He stated grimly.

In the halls of the sinking ship, a lone S.H.I.E.L.D agent walked down the corridor, dazed by what happened. Suddenly, a cable extended out and wrapped tightly around the man, lifting him into the air and started squeezing the life out of him.

The source of the cable came out of the arm of a man wearing a blue and orange suit with a scale like design. He was the Constrictor, a supervillain prisoner of the Big House. Somehow, the prison had been shut down, setting all the prisoners free. And this villain was about to live up to his namesake.

"Payback Time." Constrictor hissed with sarcastic glee.

But before he could tighten the agent, a yellow beam struck the villain, causing him to drop the S.H.I.E.L.D agent. Another blast sent him into the wall dazed.

"Back off, Ugly." A female voice ran out. The source of the voice was a woman around 25, with blue eyes and short auburn hair. She has a rather shapely figure, wearing a strapless black and yellow dress over black leggings and has yellow gloves and boots. She is also wearing yellow headphone-like devices that look like the antenna on over her ears.