Chapter Three: Explanations/Revelations

After S.H.I.E.L.D had taken away Graviton and was trying to fish out the Helicarrier, the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D and the newly formed Avengers had gone to Stark Tower. There, Bumblebee soon learnt that secret identities were practically nonexistent in this universe as the heroes each told the alien their names, Ant Man is a scientist named Hank Pym, Wasp is Hanks assistant Janet Van Dyne (although Braedey could see there was something more between the two), Hulk is a scientist named Bruce Banner who apparently was a separate personality, kind of like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Thor was actually the Thor from Norse Mythology and that left Iron Man also known as Tony Stark, the owner of the building.

The Avengers and Fury were now in Stark's office, currently awaiting the explanation from their kind-of teammate, a shapeshifting robot alien friend. Bumblebee stood in front of this dimension's resident heroes still in their costumes (except Tony and Hank, who had removed their helmet and mask respectively). Bumblebee wasn't sure if he should be doing this; they were all complete strangers to him, but they had all risked theirs lives for him during the fight with Graviton, and they were also willing to fight the military to stop him from being taken away. They deserved at least that much from him.

Nick Fury was the first to talk. "So, why don't you tell us exactly who you are, and what your business in on our planet?"

The Autobot sighed, might as well get it over with. "Well, first things first..." He raised his hand and touched the symbol on his chest. A blue light erupted from the alien, blinding everyone present. When the light faded Bumblebee was replaced by an 18-year-old boy wearing blue jeans and a black shirt. He had golden brown hair and cobalt blue eyes. On his left wrist was a strange blue and white watch with the same symbol on it like the other robot aliens. "My name is Braedey Martin." The young hero finished.

The expressions around the room showed various levels of shock, even the cold and collected Nick Fury couldn't help but widen his one good eye at the sight of the robot alien's true form.

"A kid?" Iron Man said with a surprised look on his face. "All that power, and you're just a kid?"

"I'm 18, tin can man." The teen hero corseted with a raised eyebrow. "And I've been doing this since I was 10 years old." More stunned silence.

"Since you were 10." Fury repeated, not believing the teen one bit. One thing about running an international peacekeeping organisation is keeping tabs on any potential threats. This included every metahuman on the planet, hero and villain alike, and S.H.I.E.L.D didn't have anything remotely resembling this boy or any of the transformations he had, so that made the S.H.I.E.L.D Director suspicious of the person in front of him. He would prefer to have him in a secure location so he could be restrained and properly interrogated, but it seemed that he had the support of the other heroes.

The teen hero in question continued his story by raising his left arm revealing the watch-like device on his wrist. "This device is called the Transformatrix." He explained to everyone, letting them all look at the blue wristwatch. "It is an ancient relic, having been created by a group of thirteen ancient beings of autonomous robotic organisms from a planet many light years away... called Cybertron. It is a planet forged of metal, where two factions of the Cybertronian race originated from. These two factions are the Autobots and the Decepticons, two rivalling factions that have been at war with each other for several millennia back in my universe. The Transformatrix allows me to alter my physical form into any and all sentient lifeforms and species from the planet Cybertron, whether an Autobot, Decepticon, Predacon, Minicon, or even Insecticon, taking their appearance, while letting me use their innate and built-in abilities. Think of this as literally walking a thousand steps in someone else's shoes. I received this when I was only 10 and have used it to become a superhero, and have been using it ever since."