Chapter Four: Assembly Required

The city of Manhattan bustled about under the midday sun. People walked about doing their usual activities, however some gave some weary looks as they past a particular group of people.

One was a woman of average build with red hair and green eyes, wearing a business suit and skirt. She was also holding a data pad in her arms. This is Pepper Potts, personal assistant of Tony Stark and friend.

Next to her was a giant green muscular man, wearing torn purple pants

Next to her was a giant green muscular man, wearing torn purple pants. This is the Jolly green giant known as the Hulk, Strongest One there is (as he puts it).

The third person was the most bizarre, even when next to the Hulk. It is a 7ft tall visor-eyed humanoid comprised of bright blue rock. Its face and the spikes on his chest, back, and horn on his head were dark blue crystal, whilst the rest of his form was bright blue. The Transformatrix dial was positioned in the centre of its chest. This is Energon, one of the many forms of Braedey Martin, who had been insistent of keeping his identity a secret, even though the other heroes seem to not follow this trait; he didn't want a repeat of what happened in his universe.

 This is Energon, one of the many forms of Braedey Martin, who had been insistent of keeping his identity a secret, even though the other heroes seem to not follow this trait; he didn't want a repeat of what happened in his universe

The three were standing in front of a gate to a large mansion. Tony Stark AKA Iron Man had asked the team to gather at the address for something that he had prepared for them. so far only Pepper, Hulk and Energon had shown up and were now waiting for the others, Hulk rather impatiently.

Pepper looked at her wrist to check her watch, then she looked at the two heroes. "Well, thank you two for actually being on time. Unlike the others." She said with both gratitude and annoyance, the latter no doubt for Iron Man, who was always late to every meeting he's ever had, some he doesn't even show up to at all.

"No problem." Energon replied. "Though my watch doesn't even tell time, I still got here five minutes early." Hulk just grunted in annoyance with his arms crossed and his signature scowl on his face.

While the group waited for the rest of the team, Energon thought about what has happened over that last week. So far, the teenage hero had been staying at Stark Tower along with Thor and Hulk, who butted heads even more than he and Rex did when they first started out, Braedey had to play peacekeeper for them in order to keep them from going beyond taunting words or threats.