The Temple on Haunted Hill

Here ya go ^^

"Concentrate. Focus on reversing the flow. Become the water, Nya. Embrace it. You can control it. Become the Water Ninja." Wu payed close attention to Nya's training. He gasped suddenly but sighed soon after.

"I'm not the Water Ninja. I'm a samurai. I'm afraid my friends are in trouble, and I won't be there to help. We don't even know for sure if I have the power, so if everyone is waiting for me to discover I'm some sort of Water Ninja," She threw her hands ot for exaggeration, however, what she didn't know was the water had moved accodring to Nya's hand movement. Wu noticed. "maybe we've got a problem."

"And maybe we have an even bigger one." Misako stated and the three walking into the shop.

"Your first problem is the opening of a tea shop in the middle of the dry season. Water's at a premium. Then there's the name. Steep Wisdom? Ugh. More like steep debt. I mean, heh, where are the customers?" Ronin walked over to the counter.

"Who is this strange fellow?" Wu asked.

"You need to have a name with pizazz. Like Curiousi-tea! Or Shake-Your-Boo-Tea. Heh! These are just off the top of my head. This place is a cluttered mess." Ronin complained.

"Excuse me, but if you're not a customer, what are you doing in our shop?" Misako asked as she frowned.

"You mean my shop." Ronin smirked.

"Huh?" The three frowned softly.

"Oh right, they never told you. Name's Ronin. And since I'm now the effectually the majority shareholder, I'm your new business partner." Ronin smiled.

The three gasped. "What?" Nya asked.

"After the ninja lost the Scroll of Who-whatzu to the Morro dude, I bailed them out in exchange for their shares in the tea shop. Since they destroyed my pawn shop. I thought it was a fair trade. Until I saw this sorry place. Ah." Ronin explained.

"They didn't get the Scroll of Airjitzu?" Nya asked.

"If they didn't get it, they'll never be able to follow the cluesto the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Misako frowned.

"Let me go. They need me more than ever." Nya said, worringly.

"Relax, the ninja are fine. I told them another possible way they could get it. Don't you know in life, there's always second chances." Ronin raised his eyesbrows twice.

"What do you mean.. another way?" Wu asked.

"What? No one ever told you about Yang's Haunted Temple?" Ronin asked.

~~~ (With you and the Ninja)

"Welcome to Yang's Haunted Temple, the historical landmark and former home of Sensei Yang, the notorius sensei without a pupil, infamous for creating the lost marital art of Airjitzu." The tour-guide explained. I crossed my arms as people took pictures left and right. "Unfortunately, we can't take our tour groups inside, for rumors say anyone trapped inside it's walls at sunrise, will be turned into a ghost permanently." Everyone oohed. "But if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the ghost of Sensei Yang himself, looking for his lost pupils."

"I hope it's not a rumor, for it's our only hope!" Zane yelled, making me cover my ears.

"Ah, sorry about my loud friend, he's a little hard of hearing." Cole smiled nervously.

"Known for his un-- Ahem. --usual teaching methods...." She trailed off.

"Can someone explain to me why his voice is... l o u d?" I frowned a bit.

"At least he's no longer talking backwards. I guess my tinkering got his volume level stuck, heheh.." Jay smiled awkwardly.

"At least you can understand me now!" Zane yelled again, making Cole lean towards me.

"Dating back, ahem, to the Edo Period..." The tour-guide glared at us.

"Well, from now on, only speak if you have something really important to say." Cole ordered.

"Who put you in charge?" Kai asked.

'Who put anyone in charge?' I thought as I crossed my arms in annoyance.

"I did. After ou guys mucked it up, it's my turn to be in charge. And, like me, I like my plans simple. We sneak in, learn Airjitzu from the Ghost of Sensei Yang, then get out berfore sun up." Cole said.

"And since my dad already knows Airjitzu, we just have to hope he hasn't figured out the next clue." I sighed.

"Wait- Morro didn't teach you? Even after he got the scroll?" Jay asked. I shook my head and pushed my hair back.

"Dad.. from what I heard from my mom, was always competitive. He always wanted to be first and the best. However.. that only led him to his.. demise." I explained. "Besides, he only took me cause of Lloyd's request."

"Lloyd? Is he okay?" Kai asked. I nodded, smiling softly.

"Well, the sun is setting, which means we should head back to the bus. Wouldn't want anyone to turn into a ghost." She chuckled. Everyone else chuckled.. rather dryly. We all left the premises and waited until it just turned dark out.

~~~

We approached the temple as Jay and Cole tried to break in through the window. But Zane just opened the door and Kai walked in. "Oh.." Cole and Jay shrugged and walked in as well.

I gulped and walked towards the temple as well but was stopped by the door suddenly closing in on me. "What the?" The door then locked itself. I widened my eyes and wriggled the doorknobs but it wouldn't budge. "Oh no.. Guys!" I banged on the door but no response.

"..... Well shoot." I stepped back and sighed. "I can't go in through the windows.. nor the door." I rubbed my face. "Oh well, they'll be fine... right?" I frowned as I climbed up a tree and sat on one of the high branches.

I stayed silent for a few moments looking up at the moon. "Wonder how Lloyd's doing.. being possessed and all." An owl cooed making me jump and look at it. I sighed and leaned onto the tree trunk. "Hey owl?" The owl cooed softly. "Do you have an owl you like?" The owl looked at me and tilted his head.

I smiled softly and gently pet it's head. "Say.. how about I name you?" I smiled. The owl cooed again and hopped onto my thigh. "Hm.. how about O/n?" I smiled more.

O/n: Owl's name

The owl hopped a bit and flew onto my head. I chuckled softly, "O/n is it then. That means Zane's falcon has a friend now." O/n tilted it's head again. I smiled and held out my arm. O/n then flew onto my arm. "Cute O/n.." I giggled. "Now I have an elemental dragon and a pet owl."

~~~ (Timeskip because I'm lazy and I dont wanna type out all the stuff that happened in the temple QwQ)

I heard clammoring and shouting. I looked towards the temple and saw the ninja run out. It was sunrise. I smiled as O/n flew down to a lower branch. I jumped down and looked around but didn't see Cole anywhere. I frowned softly.

"My hand. I can see my hand! We made it!" Kai cheered.

"Uh.. guys..? Where's Cole?" I asked.

They looked at me and gasped. "Don't worry, I got the scroll!" We all looked towards the temple and gasped. I covered my mouth and almost teared up. "Why're you all looking at me like that?" Cole asked.

"You didn't make it out in time.." Jay frowned.

"Yeah, Cole... you're a..." Kai trailed off.

Cole then looked at himself and sighed softly, "I'm a... ghost?" he dropped to his knees. I bit my lip and tried to rub his back but my hand phased right through him. I frowned sadly and looked down at the ground. The last thing we heard from the temple was Sensei Yang's laughter.

Hope y'all enjoyed! And yes, you have a owl friend now. UwU. Anyways! Hope you all enjoyed! Byebye!!