Day of the Dragon

I smiled as the others were destroying a blimp and sinking the ferry, "Sink the ferry. No one's getting off this island." Jay said. Chen's men were struggling, trying to get rid of the ropes tied around them but didn't work.

"The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse." Cole said. I sighed, crossing my arms, "What about Skylar?" Kai asked and Lloyd out his hand on his shoulder, "She wasn't ale to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her." Lloyd explained.

I smiled softly, "He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time." Cole smiled. "I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental Masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep." Garmadon frowned lightly.

-With Skylar-

"I hate to admit it but maybe Chen losing his army was a good thing." Kapow said. "I know, I was thinking the same thing!" Chope said. "Look at us! We're in his inner circle!" Kapow spun around excitingly. "And he trusts us to guard his daughter." 

Then Skylar shook her chains, making Kapow and Chope yelp and point their spears at her. "I have to scratch... my face." The two stayed silent but one of them pointed a spear near Skylar and used it to scratch her face. "Thank you."

-With Clouse and Chen-

"I couldn't have asked for a better pet. Garmadon will pay for what they've done." Clouse clenched his fist but Chen rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, big tear for the big snake. can we get on with it? The Blade-Copter should be fixed by now and I have to get off this island. You serve me, remember?" Chen asked.

"He's not a snake, Master, he's a serpent. and might I remind you my pet never betrayed us. That was your daughter." Clouse stood up, "Leave her out of this. She held up her end of the bargain and used her powers to break them up. It's not her fault she went a little boy crazy at the end." Chen said.

"That's it. She's absorbed all their powers. How could we be so blind?" Clouse asked. "Right. We're not blind. We see clearly. And what is it that we see so clearly?" Chen looked at Clouse. "Master, perhaps there's another way to get what you want." Clouse smirked.

~~~

"Free her." Chen said. 

"Uh, but Master, she still has her powers." Kapow said. "And I still have the power to stuff you in a fortune cookie! Free her now!" Kapow and Chope did as told and Chen walked closer, "Skylar, how dare they tie you up. I blame myself for your slip in judgment." Chen tried to grab her arm but Skylar pulled away.

"It wasn't a slip in judgment. The Ninja were right." Skylar said, "And I was wrong. wrong to steal their powers. Wrong to transform myself into a snake. Wrong because you needed a father, and I wasn't there." Chen smiled awkwardly and turned back around frowning.

"....You think my powers can still turn you into Anacondrai." Skylar looked at her father in disgust, "You have aborbed the powers of every elemental fighter." Clouse explained. "But the staff crystal was destroyed." Skylar stated.

"And that crystal was obtained from the crystal caves here on the island which we can go to now to complete the spell! We have everything we need to make everyone happy. Isn't that great news?" Chen grinned.

"But this isn't just my power, it's all of it. Taking everything from me could hurt me. Or worse." Skylar backed away. "Heh, no plan is perfect." Chen shrugged, "You care more about your power than your own daughter." Skylar glared slightly.

"Without power, I'm insignificant. Is that what you want? An insignificant father?" Chen frowned. "I never had a choice, did I? you should have never taken off the chains." Skylar frowned. "Get her!" Chen ordered.